Chapter 14

I had a hard time continuing this in the middle of my busy junior highschooler life...

♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚

(Y/N) stomped her left foot on the ground, it erupted strong reiatsu around. "You haven't taste my stregth, am I right?" (Y/N) laughed like a mad woman. "Stop your nonsense before I kill your beloveds right before your eyes." The woman said.

"Dista! You know one of them you're holding is a (L/N)..." Hori still trying to catch his breath. "I know. We change plans... We just need the head captain." The woman named Dista said. Hori looked at the (L/N) in an unstable condition. She spreaded her wings and flew up high in the air.

"Now what is she gonna do?" Dista huffed. "Be careful, Dista! It's dangerous when she's up in the sky...." Hori was quite traumatized since he received an unexpectedly monstrous attack.

(Y/N) raised both of her monstrous hands in the sky, right under the red flower mark.

"(Y/N)!! OI! Snap out of it you nitwit! YOU'RE going to destroy the Seireitei instead of them! You're gonna be in big trouble! You have to stop this!"

"Stay out of my business, (Z/N)..." (Y/N) lowered her hand down slowly, as the red flower mark followed her hand. (B/N) grunted and looked up in the sky. He saw a monster.

(Y/N) gathered the reiatsu from inside of her and put it on the flower mark. "STOP! YOUR CONDITION IS UNSTABLE! YOU'LL DIE AFTER!" (Z/N) tried to snap (Y/N) to reality, but she couldn't. Instead she ignored (Z/N) and was ready to launch the attack.

She blasted the red mark towards Dista and Hori, along with (B/N) and Byakuya. Since her condition is unstable, due to the lack of energy, she immediately went limp and fell down to the ground.

Dista dropped (B/N) and Byakuya, and carried Hori away instead. "I think we should pull back." Dista muttered. Using her inhuman speed, she escaped through a portal she made.

The red mark blasted and caused a massive explosion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Y/N) opened her eyes as she tried to catch her breath. She carefully sat up and saw smoke all around her. She managed to stand up weakly and tried to find Byakuya and (B/N). "B... Byakuya..." Her voice is all weak and she felt like she coud collapse any second.

She felt Byakuya's reiatsu and quickly went to find him. He was in a barrier that (B/N) made. He was breathing hard and his face looked as pale as a ghost. Clearly he used up most of hia energy to act very fast and to activate a strong barrier.

"B-Byakuya..." (Y/N) wobbily walked to them. "S-s-sis.... The hell you've turned into...?" (B/N) asked as he undo the barrier, quite shocked with his sister's current appearance. (Y/N) crouched down and cried.

"Byakuya.... Wake up Byakuya..." (Y/N) pleaded as she felt her body couldn't take it any longer. Byakuya grunted and slowly opened his eyes. "Byakuya! You're... You're alive..." (Y/N) whispered as she gently put her monstrous hand ontop of his.

In a split second, she passed out because the reiatsu inside her are mostly taken away. But the worst case is that she could mostly die.

The skill was used for urgent emergencies that works almost like a sacrificial skill. There only a very small hope to live after performing the skill.

Byakuya panicked and rolled her over. "(Y/N)...." tried to tear the hollow mask off her face.

There's an visibly burn wound across her beautiful face. Before Byakuya could react anything, reinforcements from Squad 4 came and immediately handle the injured.

Byakuya felt a little dizzy and fell back to the ground with (Y/N) slowly returned to her original form.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Byakuya opened his heavy eyelids and looked around. "W-where..." Byakuya saw Renji, sitting on a chair beside his bed. "Oh, you finally came to, Captain. You're still treated since last week." Renji grinned. "Last... Week...?" Byakuya asked.

"Yeah, oh. Don't worry about Captain (Y/N), she's doing fine. She already passed her critical state. Boy, the first few days she's been treated, the place was in chaos." Renji chuckled.

"What about her? Where is she?" Byakuya asked. "She's just right next door. They said she's very lucky and very strong she could survive." Renji said. "As expected from my wife." Byakuya nodded.

Then, the door opened, revealing Rukia. "Brother!" Rukia ran towards Byakuya. "Rukia... You're okay?" Byakuya asked. "That's my line! You should've contact me sooner that day!" Rukia shouted. "Rukia... You saw me like this, and you still think you can beat him?" Byakuya raised an eyebrow.

"I can! Uh... We can!" Rukia nodded. Byakuya huffed heavily. He ruffled Rukia's hair. Then, he slowly closed his eyes, trying to get some peace and quiet. "What the heck, brother! You just woke up from a week coma and you still want to sleep again?!"

"I'm trying to regain my energy, Rukia."

"You heard the boss, ya little twerp." Renji said.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

I know this is hella short chapter... SHHHHHH I've done my best in the middle of goin into the midterms

-Paper_candy_