Getting to know my kidnapper

Chapter 1: Getting Kidnapped by Mr. Abs

Katherine POV

It was a dusty day, I could hear police sirens in the distance but I decided to ignore them. On my way back from my so called 'work' which was waiting tables at an Italian restaurant, I could hear the pitter patter of feat approaching . The police sirens drew closer I could hear them just a couple feet away, my heart was beating abnormally fast, I quickly placed my back against the red, brick Manhattan wall. The footsteps came in the alley, along came a man probably my age, seventeen, came through and he looked outside the ally and saw me he placed himself so close to me we touched, our arms, legs, head, almost lips, my heart was beating out of my chest as I gasped, his cool minty breath breathed on my pale face, I was so in shock I gasped louder than I think I should've.. He placed his finger on his lips motioning me to be quiet. The police cars raced pass us and he let go.

A lamp post behind us fluttered and I saw him. He had a very chiseled face, with sweet hazel eyes I would just stare into for hours. His red lips were just so alluring I took a step forward. His hair was dirty blonde and stood up.

"Um..." I said not knowing what else to say, probably making a fool of myself.

"I'm sorry, don't be scared," he said while backing up.

" No wait," I said before he walked away.

He turned around at the sound of my voice and tilted his head in...? Was that recognition?
He came closer, prowling like a lion.

Then he did something I'm a 100% sure

I would not have expected.

He punched me in the face, and I blacked out.
---
Shocking isn't it?

My eyes fluttered open and I tried to stand up, but I was tied to a brown, very very uncomfortable chair. My hands and legs were tied to the back of the chair, there was a rag attached to my mouth. Imagine a normal teenage boy's room, messy, all dirty, smelling like dirty gym socks, posters of girls wearing bikinis, well this room was EXACTLY not like that, it was totally tidy, it smelled like jasmine, and there were absolutely no posters of half naked girls.

The room had all matching furniture, the dark brown door had a normal golden door knob, to the right was a built in closet that was also dark brown, to the right was a dresser (dark brown) with three drawers either side and a vertical, rectangular mirror, right of that (oh god) was a double bed (you guessed it dark brown) with pure white sheets, pure white duvet and pure white pillows and pillow sheets. (Basically |___| the line next to 'y' has the built in closet, and the dresser, the horizontal line is the bed against the wall, and the line next to 't' has the bathroom which will be explained now, and opposite the horizontal line is the door, okay I'm done, sorry!) And to the right is a closed to door which is probably the bathroom. The door opened and the guy who smacked me came in, his hair was all up and it looked like he just woke up he was only wearing black boxers that hugged him, I wish I could... His abs were on full view and I just wanted to-

GOD DAMMIT KATHERINE!!

He noticed me checking him out, and smirked that smirk I just wanted all to myself...

I'm going to bitch slap myself!

"So you like what you see..?" He huskily asked. While taking off the rag.

I breathed in and out the fresh- ish air. And said:

" Ha, I've seen better."

"Doubt that"

" Anyways, nice room but why did you knock me out?"

"All in good time"

" All in good time" I mimicked childishly.