Chapter 22

Chapter 22
Katherine POV

1 Week Later:

"You ready?" Tyrone asked me.

No. "Yes," I lied. I can't do this, you can do this.

My black strapless dress that was thigh-high, complemented my figure perfectly. Black strapped stilettos swirled their way a little bit above my ankle. Black eyeliner winged perfectly, mascara flushed. I was totally bad ass and ready to do this

One day earlier:

"Hold on! You want me to do what for you!" I said banging my fist on the wooden table.

"I want you to steal the diamond and give it to me instead of Valentine, simple really," Zach said as if it was absolutely nothing.

"Are you out of your fricken mind?" I shrieked.

"No, please Tyrone shed some light onto this," Zach said with a flick of his wrist to Tyrone standing in the corner in all of his sexy glory. Black tight shirt and jeans.

"Katherine, Valentine is doing this for the same reason Zach is, your going to be doing the exact same thing except you will be giving the diamond to your br- Zach to Zach," he calmly shrugged.

Wait did he just say 'your br-', hold on.

"You know what screw it! Fine," I said giving up. He's been trying to convince me for hours.

"Good, so if you get out-well alive- then Boris will be waiting outside with the car, you'll come here and give me the diamond, and we'll keep you both safe from Valentine," he said, indicating to a buff man with shades on at the door.

"Let's go," Tyrone said brushing a hand through his hair.

"Wait, Boris leave us," he commanded, and Boris left shutting the door without another word.

"What?" Tyrone asked impatiently.

"Katherine I need to tell you something, you might want to sit down," he said.

"No, I'm good standing. What do you want now?"

"I don't want anything, I need to tell you something," he said looking oddly nervous.

"Well?" I asked tapping a foot on the ground.

"I've known you more than you know," he said scratching the back of his head.

"Zach what are y-" Tyrone was interrupted.

"No she needs to know, Katherine your my sister," he said, looking down ashamed.

"Hold on. Wait. WHAT????" I asked astonished.
How the hell, is this even possible? I can't...wait what? When, HOW!! I feel like such an idiot. I took Zach's offer and sat down.

"Please, listen."

"I am," I asked, Tyrone grazed a soft hand on my back, even though I was fully clothed, prickles of fireworks made their way around my body.

"Mother died giving birth to you, and father told me to go and give you to and get some water at the hospital when I came back to the room, y-you were gone, I didn't know what to do, I was a little alone boy who was abandoned. Later I found out that father gave you away to an orphanage and on his way out of town is car crashed and h-he died, of extreme blood loss," he explained, pained tears threatened his eyes but he restrained them.

I'm not going to greave. I don't remember them, but Zach is just a lost boy who went down a wrong path. This isn't his fault, it's our dick-ass father.

"I-I don't know what to say," I stuttered.

"Now you may leave," he said turning around.

"Za-"

"Just go," he said.

I obeyed and walked out the door in silence with Tyrone walking close behind me.

"Did you know?" I asked, voice cracking.

He was silent.

"Did you know?" I repeated.

"I knew he was your brother, but I didn't know the rest of the story," he confessed.

Silence enveloped us the entire way back to our secluded home.

The rest of the day, I just stayed in bed and wept. I couldn't take my new life anymore.

"Katherine?" Tyrone said walking in.

I stayed quiet, that's all I wanted to do right now.

Somehow he understood and gently caressed my head, muttering words of encouragement that I just ignored.

Soon darkness enveloped me, peace enveloped me.

Tomorrow might literally be the death of me, and I'm ready.

~*~

A/N; oh hey:) oops? Okay I know, around 2 weeks late...
Writers block is a bitch...
Anyways this is short, and glum..? While I was writing this I was listening to sad songs. So...
Hehe..?
Remember to please vote/ comment- read. And all that other jazz:)

~She_Speaks_Infinity