Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

Tyrone POV

I woke up in a dark, metallic room. My hands were bound harshly and skillfully behind my back.
Well surely this hasn't happened to me before, I thought.
As much as I struggled I couldn't get out. Now all I had to do was wait. Wrong! Who can guess what I'm about to do next? I'll give you some time.

I took out a pocket knife that was carefully hidden in my pants. Yes down.....there.

I got the pocket knife out with a lot of movement and my mouth. I then dropped the knife on the floor and kicked it just below my hands, I pushed my chair back against the wall and leaned down to grab the knife with my hands. I succeeded and flipped it around. I cut through the ropes in under ten minutes.

The first thing that came to mind when I walked to the door was Katherine. Katherine. Katherine. Katherine. Where was she!? She was taken away from me.

Vague, vague memories. All I remember is she was taken away and the last thing I heard was her shouting my name.

Keep it together, don't freak out. Keep your cool.

I banged my fist on the metallic door in frustration. The door's hinges broke and it swung open on its own accord. Trust me when I say I was surprised.

I walked around the building's halls when I found a door that looked out of place. It was wooden, whereas every single door that I've seen was a grey, metallic, dull color that bored you so much you wanted to walk away, but this one had something that drew me to it something that made me want to open it. And that's what I did.

I opened the door, to find a man faced away from me looking at a board which was tied together with string with pictures...pictures with us. Katherine and I, together and apart and before everything ever happened.

"What is this?" I asked the mystery guy, walking toward him.

"What the hell? I need better men or better rope," he said, muttering the last part.

"Where's Katherine?" I asked determined to find out.

"You care for her, don't you," he said turning around.

His appearance shocked the hell out of me. He's a definite look-a-like of Katherine. His green mysterious eyes looking like he's seen things. His dirty blonde hair up a bit like mine.

"Where's Katherine?" I repeated boldly.

"You'd like to know, wouldn't you?" He asked sitting down and crossing his legs.

"Yes she's my girl- she's my friend," I said. Good save Ty..good save.

"Your friend? You kidnapped her!" He half yelled at me.

"How do you know that? Who are you?" I asked even more confused by the look-a-like.

"First tell me why you kidnapped her Ty," he said calming down.

"How do you know her?" I repeated, trying not to rip out his throat.

"Persistent are we?" He said lifting up his left eyebrow.

"How. Do. You. Know. Katherine?" I said biting the inside of my mouth.

"Why. Did. You. Kidnap. Katherine?" He asked imitating my actions but with no trail of humor.

"I was told to," I said giving up.

"By who!" He screamed.

"Simon Valentine, SIMON FRICKEN VALENTINE," I shouted back angrily.

"Valentine...your lying," he tole me.

"Why would I be lying? I've worked for Simon Valentine for more than seven years," I said truthfully. "Now. How. Do. You. Know. Katherine?" I asked him again.

"You really want to know, don't you?" He said.

Well duh! No shit.

"Yes, yes I do, you look exactly like her, except...male," I said.

"Katherine is my sister,"

~*~

A/N: hey guys:) sorry if this is short, I really wanted this cliffhanger. In the next few weeks, probably a month. (2014)April 10th-ish. I'll be updating, I have final exams. Well remember to VOTE-comment-SHARE-fan
I also just want to say thank you so much for 699 reads:) that's AMAZING! That's insane:) thank you:)

~She_Speaks_Infinity
Oh and the cover was made by: jwriters!
I'd totally check her out:)