Chapter 7

Chapter7:

Katherine POV

"My sexy, god-like name is drum roll please, dun dun dun Tyrone!!!," he said proudly.

"Tyrone?" I asked unimpressed.

"What!!!? You don't like it!!!" He said over dramatically.

"Well... Yeah I mean I thought you would at least have a better name...like...uhh...,"

"That's right Tyrone, no better name,"

"Nathan!! See now Nathan is a sexier name,"

Oops...

"Not sexy enough, Eh?" He said mischievously.

"Oh no,no,no,no.." I said, "It is!!" I said unbelievingly.

"Well then,"He said.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" I screamed.

He picked me up by the waist, and put me on his shoulder.

"Tyrone," I said sweetly, "PUT ME DOWN!!!!" I shouted.

I was now banging my fists on his back, and my legs were kicking his chest.

"Ow, sweetie! That hurt,"He said.

"Don't you sweetie me!!"

We were about to go in to the bathroom and do a re-run of last times shower incident, but I had a plan.
A mischievous grin found my face.

I shifted all my weight to the front and I did a somersault on the floor and ran for the hills.

"Hey!! You're missing bath time!!" He said childishly.

"Yay," I said in his tone.

I had no idea where I was going I started running into rooms, and he was running after me.

I found myself in a little room, and I quickly locked the door.
It had nothing in it, and you basically only fit two people.

"Katherine!! Open the door!!" He shouted.

"Nah I'm good,"

"You know you have a habit of running and locking yourself in rooms," he said.

"Why thank you,"

I heard footsteps going in the other direction, but I knew better so I sat down on the floor and started counting.

54..55..56..57..58

Click

"Hey princess," Tyrone said.

"How the fuck?" I asked confused.

He held up a key. Damn it!! Should have seen that coming.

"Okay let's go," I said.

"Uh uh uh," he said moving his finger.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"You were being a naughty little girl!"

"Really?"

"Don't take that tone with me!" He said.

"Whatever.."
He closed the door and locked it.

"What are you doing... Tyrone," I said bitterly.

"Aww, that stings,"

He placed the key, into his butt pocket.

"We are not leaving until you have learned your lesson," he said as if he was a teacher.

"And what may that be?"

He moved in closer so our noses touched.
My breathing slowed.

"Well darling, I think you know the answer to that," he said confidently.

I moved closer which couldn't have been possible, but I decided to playing along.

"Oh do I know?" I smirked.

He started leaning in, looking at my lips with desire.

Was it possible he liked me? No, that's crazy!

My arms entangled themselves around his neck, and he crashed his lips on mine.
We had sparks, no that was an understatement it was more like an atomic bomb had just dropped.

My hands did something they wanted to do the day I saw him, I pushed my hands into his hair, and deepened the kiss.

Was that? A moan I hear?
I smirked, and I could feel a smile reach his face.
He stopped to look at me, then he left a trail of kisses and stopped at my neck, one spot, that spot! How did he know?
It was my weak spot.
A moan escaped my lips, one that was apparently very seductive.
His hands were on my back and his thumbs started to rub my back in circles.
He went back to my lips, I pushed him against the door, and a little smile replaced his lips, I started to take off his jacket that he was wearing but he did it for me.
His black T just... Ahh....so amazing.
My hand reached his ass and found their way to his pocket, I took the key out and unlocked the door, we made our way to another wall, I threw the key down, and he took my waist and lifted me up, my legs were clinging on to his waist and his hands were helping me up.
My hands were back on his neck and his lips were back on my neck, I took this time to my advantage and slipped off his shirt.

OH SWEET DAMN!!!

His smile quickly came back, but was replaced by a frown.

He stopped and I was truly disappointed.

"What?" I asked.

"It's not fair!" he said childishly.

"What's not fair?" I asked.

"My shirts off but yours isn't," he said with a smirk.

"That's because I was doing a better job at attracting you then you do to me," I said honestly.

"Oh is that right?" He said with a smirk.

"Yep," I said popping the p.

Surprisingly, he closed the gap between us and he went to my weak spot, he started nibbling on my bare skin. I have to admit he is a good kisser.

"It's not working," I said while his lips were still on my neck.

He let go of my legs, but I clung on, he went back to my lips and his tongue started licking my lips for an entrance, and I let him in, as soon as our tongues touched, he cupped his hand on my butt and squeezed.

Holy mother of pearl!!!

His lands left my ass and decided he did a good job, good enough that he took off my shirt.
I just has on a bright purple lace bra which was revealing.

"I win," he said.

"Ya right,"

With that I hopped to the ground and picked up my shirt and slipped it back on.

"Good night Tyrone," I said seductively.

And I left a very hot, and very shirtless boy in awe.

A/N: sorry it was late!!! Anyways HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! How is or was your day!! How'd you like it, if you did VOTE, if you have any suggestions COMMENT!!!
And have a beautiful, wonderful, magical day.
~eSKay321