Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Katherine POV
"What did I do?" I repeated.

What the fuck did I do? I just made a deal with a pro con man!! And I'm supposed to help with a project!!! Which is probably something very very illegal!! I don't wanna go to jail!! I'm too young! I still haven't done the dirty! Yes ladies and gentlemen I Katherine am still a virgin! And pretty damn proud if you ask me!

"Katherine," Tyrone whispered.

"Yeah?" I said with a sad smile.

"It's gonna be okay," he said walking by my side and sitting on the carpeted floor.

"I just made a deal! To probably do something VERY illegal! It is not going to be okay!" I stated.

"Look at me, and stop freaking out," he said with a chuckle but I could tell he wasn't confident of everything being okay.

I stared into his big beautiful hazel eyes."It will be okay," he said demandingly that I believed him.
He pulled me into a comforting hug, that I so desperately needed. He smelled so good, like spices and spearmint, which sounds gross but smelled so good...

"Yeah?" I asked pulling away.

"Yeah, he responded pulling me in tighter.

Everything will be okay! Yeah that's what they say in movies and someone always ends up getting hurt.

"Let's go upstairs," I said.

"Sure," he responded.

We walked upstairs Tyrone not leaving my side. We walked to his bedroom and I sat on his bed, well I guess it's our bed now.

"What do you want to do?" He asked me.

"Seriously?"
He nodded encouraging me to go on.

"Lay on the couch, watch Disney movies, with Ben & Jerry's by my side, until my eyes bleed,"

"Okay...that is not healthy...at all,"
A little light bulb went on in his eyes that I did not like.

"Let's go to the MALL!!!" He said in a girly cliché accent.

"Nah, I'm good," I said in a fake cheery voice.

"Oh! C'mon! We'll get you clothes, you cannot keep wearing my sweats!" He said.

"I like your sweats!! They're comfy..." I said defensively,"Even if I agree to going to the Mall how do you think I'm going to pay? If I go shopping, at least a thousand dollars will be spent,"

"Well, we'll just have to see about that, plus it's okay I'll pay, I have cash, that's just sitting in my bank account, all I actually buy is food,"

"No way! I can't let you pay, that's wrong,"

"So is kidnapping someone, let me do you this solid, please I really want too,"

I'm going to go to a mall with my kidnapper, about to buy a billion of clothes and he's going to pay for all of them.

Well world this is my life!

~*~
"Let's go!!" I half yelled as Tyrone went through dozens of H&M racks.

"We got here like five minutes ago! Katherine be flexible,"

"Fine," I muttered.

"Anyways we have an event to go to in a couple of days,"he said walking closer with five pairs of shirts, two dresses, three shorts, five pairs of shoes, and two B cup bras.

WAIT... WHAT!!
Why does he have B cups? I am not a B....
Okay maybe I am...

"Why do you have those?" I asked pointing at the black and red lacy bras that would reveal WAY to much cleavage.