Chapter 12

Chapter 12:
Tyrone POV

"Well I'm ready, bring him on" she said confidently.

"Katherine," I said walking closer to her so our noses were now touching.

"Be careful," I warned.

"I will, I have you," she whispered.

"Open the damn door!" Simon's rough and grotesque voice exclaimed.

I quickly walked to the door and carefully opened it, cursing that he just ruined our perfect moment.

It was definitely Simon, no one could forget a face like that, he was wearing a large black coat with dark black pants and a pair of sunglasses covering his oh so disturbing eyes.

"Well are you going to let me in? Or just stand there like the ignorant buffoon you are!" He said.

I felt like stabbing him right now, but I resisted the urge and opened the door a bit more to let him in.

I walked back to the kitchen just as Simon was walking downstairs to the basement where the, how shall I say it, appointment was held last time.

I walked in to see Katherine's flawless face, the slight freckles that complimented her cheeks, she was perfect in every single way.

Her hands were bound behind her back with rope, but very loosely.

I smirked at her, and without another word she walked passed me and started walking down the stairs.

That's my cue to go walk behind her. I quickly went to my place until I was sure if she fell I would catch her.
Unfortunately she didn't fall so I couldn't be her knight in shining armor.
God!!!Tyrone grow a pair you sound like one of those stupid love sick puppies.
I know..I can't help myself when I'm around Katherine I do stupid things and sometimes I can barely talk.

She picked up her pace probably wanting to get this over with.
She sat down on the very uncomfortable chair and looked at Simon with a very strong emotion that I hope she will never feel for me:
pure hatred.

"Well Katherine, how are you feeling?" He said in a monotone voice.

"Really? I've been kidnapped, tied to a chair that by the way is very uncomfortable, and you state to have known me, but besides all that I'm fine," she said with a sarcastic grin.

"How I always hated your sarcasm," he said disgusted.

I just wanted to slap him right there so hard his intestines will become his..outtestines..?
Really Tyrone? Seriously couldn't have come up with anything better than that.

"Well I wouldn't know that, because I don't remember you!" She said raising her voice a bit.

"Uh, uh, uh, don't raise your voice at me it's not my fault you can't remember, as I recall your the one who went to the police in the first place," he said calmly, but with pure anger shown through his eyes.

"Oh as you recall?" She scoffed, "Well at least you can remember I'm not too sure if you've noticed but I don't know what the hell your talking about," she stated.

"Ah yes, that I can see, quite clearly don't worry we'll get the medicine you need for your memory to be retrieved, but you have to do something for me," he said ominously.

"Y-you can get my memory back?" She stammered.
Knowing Katherine she snapped back in reality a bit too fast.

"Wait what if your lying? Do you really believe that I'm just going to believe that I had a past life that I can't remember? And that I worked for you? Well then mister you are all kinds of crazy,"

"Well Katherine, tell me this do you remember any memories of your childhood before the age of fifteen?" He asked her.

I clenched my jaw, is he really asking her this? He already knows the answer.

Katherine just stayed there silent, which is odd considering the fact that Katherine never seems to be able to keep quiet.

"That's what I thought," he said victoriously proving his point.

"That doesn't mean anything," she said.

"Oh yes? How many teenager do you know that can only remember two-three years of their life?" He asked her.

He was passing the line, I was seriously getting angry.

"Well? Answer me!!" He yelled.

"None.." She whispered.

"Exactly, see you're different, intelligent and I need your help and you want answers that you so desperately desire,"

My fists were clenched so tight they were turning white.

"I'll tell you this, you have one month to decide, by then I'll have the 'medicine' that will retrieve your memory,do we have a deal?"

Don't do it, don't do it....

She bit her lip in anticipation, I knew what that meant.

"Deal," she said rather reluctantly.

"Ah, good! See we're all friends here! I'll be back next week to check up on you," he said.

Man I just wanna kick his ass so bad right now.

Katherine stayed silent while Simon stood up and walked up the flight of stairs with a hollow echo.

Once I heard the front door being shut I walked over to Katherine and placed a friendly hand on her back.

She stayed there still thinking.

Tyrone what just happened? Can Simon get an antidote? I doubt that, he's probably playing some angle, tricking Kate.
Well duh! What else would he want besides her memory and well her demise?
She did something horrible to Simon and I loved every minute of what she did.
That douche bag should've been more careful, he knew Katherine had an open mind and always thought outside the box. And that's just what she did last time, and I'm sure she'll kick his ass as soon as she gets the chance.

Tyrone if she gets her memory back she'll remember you!
Haha yes!! That's if Simon isn't being a douche bag and is lying.
I swear if he is I will literally slap him so hard-
Easy tiger, easy.

The project will be tricky, I'll probably have to train Katherine.

Well shouldn't be too hard right? I mean she was the best out of all of us, and she was the most stealthiest girl I know.
Was
She's clumsier than that clown on 5th avenue, who keeps tripping every time he blows his horn or even takes a step. That's some clown...

The uncomfortable silence was killing me, so it surprised me when Katherine spoke her words.

"What did I just do?"

A/N: hey hey hey!! WARNING: not edited very well!! So how is every body? Good..good?
Well I hoped you like that chapter! Make sure to show it by commenting and voting!! And may I just say thank you!! For 379 reads!!??? That's freaking amazing!!!
Love all of you!
Oh and I know I changed my name from ~eSKay321 to ~She_Speaks_Infinity,
I just kinda like that one more..
Well I got stuDYING to do:( bye my lovelies:(!!!
~She_Speaks_Infinity