Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Tyrone POV

"Katherine I'll tell you how I know you," I said regretting it already.

"You will?" She asked, while staring at me unbelievingly.

"Yes, you deserve to know," I said.

"Well then, go on," she said to me dumbfounded.

"When you were little, well when we were little," I said while silently regretting this," we went to the same orphanage, you hated it, you wanted to leave, we became best friends and I agreed on busting out with you, we started breaking out but getting right back in, then we uhhh- that's it, basically nothing to it,"
I said, surprised I could muster all that up with out stammering.

Should I tell her the rest? She does deserve to know! Tyrone... You can't she might get killed, you know what's at stake, if she dies you'll have nothing..she's all you've got now say something you probably look like an idiot just standing there.

"Hello..? Tyrone! Anyone home?" She asked me while waving her hand in front of my face.

"Uhh sorry just thinking," I said.

"Okay, now why can't I remember?"

"Blue MONKEYS!!!" I shouted.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK TYRONE!!

BLUE MONKEYS??!!!?? She probably thinks your some retard that likes blue monkeys, you totally blew it.

"Hahahahaha," she said while bursting out laughing.
Her smile is so adorable...

"What---hahhahahaa- the hell- hahahahhaha- was that?" She asked nineteen laughs, a single tear rolled down her flush cheek.

That's exactly what I want to know...

"I uh--uh," I stammered.

"Never mind, anyways Tyrone why the blue monkeys can't I remember," she said so seriously it was hilarious, I was about to burst out laughing but I bit my lip knowing it would be wrong.

Katherine POV

Damn...he's biting his lip!! OhMyGosh it's the hottest thing I have ever see- okay second hottest, after his abs...
But the question that just bugs me so much is:
Why can't I remember?
I know how we know each other but why can't I remember?

"Tyrone..."

"Katherine..." He mimicked.

"Please?!!?" I asked.

"Wait? Patience that's all I'm asking of you right now,"

"No!!" I yelled.

"Katherine you sound bratty," he said.

I don't give two blue monkeys!!!! I want to know!! And I want to know now!!!!
Okay maybe I did sound bratty.

Bitch mode deactivated.

You know, I just remembered!! The day I got here I ran into a room, I wonder what's in there...

"Katey Kat, are you okay?"

What..????

"Katey Kat? Where the fuck did that come from??" I asked completely weirded out.

"I uh--can't uh--PURPLE MONKEYS!!!"

Wow this guy goes bananas for monkeys!

Haha..see what I did there.. Ya see, Ya see!!

"I think you may have a tiny obsession with monkeys," I said while 'pinching' the air. (You know when you say 'tiny' and you do that thing with your fingers)

"Uhh-ye-ah," he stammered.

Wow do all hot guys scream monkeys and stammer? Or only the ones I meet...

"What?" he asked me.

Shit!!!!

"Wait..what, what?" I asked trying to confuse him.

"Don't you wait what what me! I know what you said...well I THINK I know what you said!" He said scratching his perfect hair in confusion.

"Well what did I say?" I challenged.

"Wow do all hot guys, scream monkeys and stammer? Or only the ones I meet," he said in perfect repetition.

"I-i didn't s-say t-that," I stammered.

"Now look who's stammering? And you think I'm hot?" He said.

"Shut up, and no," I lied.

"I think it's bath time?" He asked seriously.

"No, no it's not bath time," I said.

"Then are you going to deny you like what you see?" He asked moving closer so our faces were just an inch apart.

My breathing slowed, when his minty fresh breath breathed on my face.

"Yes, yes I am," I said confidently.

"Really?" He asked moving even closer, so our lips slightly grazed.

"Uhh...yep," I said popping the 'p'.

"How about now?" He asked.

"What? I don't get-"

His lips crashed on mine, with such force I all most fell down(no surprise their, right?) he caught me by my waist, then I realized I was just sitting their not doing anything while this hot guy is kissing me realizing my mistake I started kissing him back with so much emotion I think I was squirting out emoticons every where.

We let go of each other out of breath and panting, and staring meaningfully at each other's eyes, I stared at his big hazel eyes with admiration and he was giving me the same look. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach just fluttering everywhere, that they might just burst out of my stomach.

I was now sure of myself, I like Tyrone.

A/N: Ello Ello Ello<3 sorry it took so long I had some trouble with this chapter:( well it's here now!! Let me know how you like it with a vote, or a comment:)IM SO SORRY ITS SUPER SHORT!! I'll try make it longer next time:)
XOXO
Bye<3
~eSKay321