Chapter 24. The Final

Chapter 24

Time froze in place. I couldn't breathe. Everything felt like nothing. I fell to the ground clutching my torso and sobbing.

Ty had just been shot.

"No no no no no, TY, Baby I love you, It'll l be okay," I said coming to his aid. Boris shot him near his ribcage, then Zach and Boris left with the diamond.

"Katherine," Ty said weakly.

"No don't speak I'm calling an ambulance," I said, dialing 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" The lady on the phone said.

"Please help me, my boyfriend has just been shot! Conrad hotel the back entrance, please come as soon as you can," I said through soft cries.

I hung up as the lady told me to stay where I was.

"Katherine, you need to run, so you won't go to jail when they ask how we got here," he said while I shook off my shirt and put it on the bullet wound.

"No, I'm not leaving you, not now not ever," I said while caressing his sweaty face.

I heard ambulance sirens in the distance along with police sirens.

After a minute I could feel all the pressure and stress overwhelm me. I couldn't breathe and I could hear Ty repeating my name. Darkness surrounded my eyes. The last thing I heard was Ty saying that he loves me. The last thing I said before the darkness came was that I love him.

***
Epilogue:
Many years later:

Ty survived the bullet wound but he never picked up a gun again.
We got married and lived peacefully in the city Abu Dhabi in the UAE, we had three kids.
Since we never knew either of our last names we got to choose it-
-Cassidy Amelia Hunter who is now fourteen and an expert at gymnastics.

-Nathan Tyler Hunter who's nine and loves reading comic books about batman and Spider-Man.

- Veronica Valentino Hunter, Valentino as a reminder that we overcame what most people couldn't, a deadly mad man.

New Years Eve. We spent in Abu Dhabi sitting on the sandy beach gazing up at the beautiful fireworks.

Tyrone turned to me and said:
"I love you now, I'll love you forever, I'll love you until the day I die, and if there's a life after this one I'll love you then," he said and I smiled at him.

"You know what?" I asked.

"What?" He said.

"I still can't believe I fell in love with my kidnapper,"
***
A/N:
AND THATS A RAP! This is the last chapter of Getting To Know My Kidnapper!
I have plans to write another book! In the near future. I'll probably post something on my wall.
I hoped you liked it, please let me know my following, voting, and reading!
Bye and thanks:)
~SheSpeaksInfinity
Oh and I know that this is short