Chapter 5: What I do.

Chapter 5: what I do

Mr. Abs POV
I woke up on my carpet cause someone beat me at strip go-fish.
Kate....
I love calling her that, and she to used to love it.
I sighed and checked my alarm clock it was 2:00am.

"Time to work," I muttered.
I don't want to do what I do. Yet I have to, to keep her safe.

I looked at the beautiful girl in my bed. Her hand cupping her cheek, her long hair across her face, I heard her mutter something about pineapples. I chuckled quietly.
I got up and changed out of my boxers, flashbacks of yesterday flooded my mind, the way she blushed. It just turned me on.

I wore a black T, and black flexible pants, I took my usual sack and went out the door I locked it and placed it in the pot on the left side of the door.
As soon as I headed out I received a text like usual.

'Head to Rolex and take everything, be back in an hour I'll be outside with the get-a-way car, if your not out by 3:05 so help me I will just be a cloud'

The usual text.

I swear if I could I would punch him repeatedly in the balls, so hard they would crack. I never liked doing this, but like I said I had to.
I checked my watch it was 2:10.
I ran to the Rolex store which was just down the street. Dodging security cameras I headed to the door there was a big 'Closed' sign on it, I found the lock at the bottom of the door and I started picking at it, it took five minutes to get it undone.
2:13, I have to hurry up. The door swung open, and I knew the drill the silent alarm had a certain time when it would go off when the doors opened, I had fifteen seconds to disable the alarm, I found it and started.
15..14...13...12...11...10...9
The seconds ticked by.
IT WASN'T STOPPING!!
"Shit" I cursed.
Then I remember the trick with some tricky alarms.

5...4...3...2...1
DONE!!
Just in time.
2:45. Only twenty minutes left
I quickly took all the watches left out and put them in my sack, my black gloves moved swiftly as this was rehearsed. Which it was. Now the tricky part the ones in the glass cases.
I took off my normal gloves and I quickly replaced them with my sticky ones. There were ten pedestals filled with gold and silver watches. Carefully and quickly I took all of them off I grabbed all of the watches as fast as I could, I put all of the glass cases back on, and carried the bag to the door.
2:55.
I put the bag down and looked around to see if there was anything left.
Nope everything was gone, I took a cloth and wiped everything I touched, just to make sure I didn't leave any finger prints.
3:04
He was gonna be here any minute now. I walked outside with the heavy bags, and locked the door and enabled the alarm.
3:05
I heard a car coming my way, it was a black Ferrari, which I stole for him.

"Get in the car now" he hissed.

I walked to the car and dumped the bag in the trunk, I got in the passengers seat, and looked behind me there sat my three colleagues, I didn't even know there names, they never even talked to me, so I never talked to them.

"You were five seconds late," he snapped at me.

"Sorry, I had to enable the alarm," I said.

"Sorry, doesn't cut it" he hissed.

"Sorry sir, won't happen again"

"It's sir to you mister! And it won't since your taking the next two months off, to take care of that bitch Katherine,"

I rolled my eyes cause he could barley hear then I clenched my fists, ready to swing when he called Katherine a bitch but I stopped myself knowing that was a very bad idea.

"Yes sir" I mumbled.

"Don't, worry you'll still be getting your pay checks"

"Thank you sir" I said.