·2· Ministar - Flower Crown

Requested by valentinesvik

Enjoy :)

---

Simon hated him, with a burning passion. The small nerd that dressed in ridiculous colours and wore stupid flower crowns. That same boy was sitting in the cafeteria, studying the same book he had been for the past hour. Was he was trying to prove something? Trying to prove how idiotic one person could look. The boy's clothes weren't the reason Simon hated him though, every time the two completely different boys locked eyes, Simon would feel his stomach twist and turn.

He hated it. The feeling, the flower crown boy, especially the flower crown boy.

"Si, you're staring again."

Blinking rapidly, the jock turned to his friend JJ, who was currently raising an eyebrow at him suspiciously, as he sat down with his dinner. Simon shrugged in response, putting it away as something that wasn't strange.

"Man, seriously, it's like the 20th time this week alone-" JJ continued, only to stop as he saw Tobi and Josh walking over.

Josh copied JJ's previous actions, raising a dark eyebrow. He placed his tray down and sat down as Tobi did, still not commenting. Everyone watched the four with interested eyes, they were the jocks. The ones who got all the girls, went to various parties, the "it" people.

Tobi broke the silence, "Looks like rainbow boy is having a bit of trouble."

The three boys turned eagerly towards where Vikk had been sitting, and watched. Simon frowned as he saw Ethan and Harry seperating Vikk and his book, his flower crown lay in tatters on ground not far away and a red substance now stained his dip dyed t-shirt. Anger was evident on Vik's face while Ethan held him back, as Harry ripped various pages from the book.

Simon's fist clenched, his jaw locking and without thinking, left his friends and stormed towards the scene, causing many eyes to follow in his wake.

Simon questioned why he was wanting to punch Harry and Ethan but anger oozed from his veins and before he knew it, Harry was sprawled on the floor with a very shocked expression. Ethan had let go of Vikk to run to Harry's aid and Simon turned to watch the colourful boy pick up various parts of his book.

"What the fuck Simon?!" Ethan exclaimed, helping Harry to sit up.

Simon ignored them, walking torwards to the deserted flower crown and picked it up, frowning as a flower was dislodged.

"Simon."

He turned without really knowing why. The voice was a melody sang to the Gods, smooth as silk. Vikk was staring at him, looking deep into his eyes and Simon wanted to be sick and dance at the same time.

"Vikk, I-" Simon paused, cautious he may ruin this, then walked forward and lifted his hand with flower crown in. He suddenly seemed to notice the creases in Vikk's bright clothes from where he had been held, the way his light pink jeans hugged his legs, the way his arms hugged the book like a lifeline, the set line of his mouth, the twinkle in his fierce eyes that resembled stars.

Simon placed the flower crown on his head slowly and softly.

"Hello flower crown boy."

-

"That one, it suits you."

"You've said that about every one."

"Well, you suit all of them Vikk."

Vikk smiled, a delicate thing that Simon kept close to his heart. Vikk stepped closer to him, quickly placing a white rose flower crown on his head with a little jump and struggle.

As he did, Simon took of his jacket and placed it over his small shoulders.

"Now we're being a cheesy couple and wearing each other's things." Vikk teased.

Simon brought them together with a fierce kiss on the lips, one that fire through their skin.

"I wouldn't have any other way, flower crown boy."

---

I know these are rubbish but I try xD