·14· Vobi (Smut) - What You do to Me Star

I'm gonna do it. I'm so sorry if this is cringy. Bless my soul.

---

It was the little things Vikk did that enticed Tobi. The subtle glances, the biting of his lower lip, swaying of hips and tight clothes that looked illegal on Mr. Vikkstar.

·

"Vikk."

The word came out as more of a growl than Tobi expected from himself, but Vikk had stepped over a fragile line and Tobi had broke. Not only had Vikk put on one of Tobi's larger jumpers and stolen one of his caps, but he had been gently teasing him all day. Until now, Tobi had been able to resist but when Vikk had sat on his lap and proceeded to press down, Tobi's resolve had snapped.

Vikk turned at Tobi's almost command like word, his eyes wide with a fake innocence. Lust dusted the smaller boy's chocolate eyes as he Tobi approached nearer, looking like an animal on a mission to claim its prey.

"Tobi?"

·

It was the innocent things Vikk did that made Tobi want to protect him from the nasty reality of the modern world. The burying of himself into Tobi's chest, or the bright smile he would give his friends, or the widening of his eyes and protests whenever something inappropriate was mentioned.

·

"Don't play that game with me Vikkstar."

Tobi grabbed Vikk's hips as he slightly dawned over the boy, bringing him closer but always not close enough. Vikk brought his arms around Tobi's neck, a smirk gracing his lips. Tobi snarled, wanting to see those same lips gasping for pleasure and swollen from rough kisses.

"What have I done? Tobi?"

Tobi frowned and went to reply with a snarky comment, but Vikk beat him to it. The small boy crept onto his tippy toes, leaning so close that Tobi thought he was going to kiss his neck, but Vikk's hot breath touched his ear instead.

"Better show me..."

·

It was the romantic things Vikk did that made Tobi amazingly happy. The 'i love you so much xx' sticky notes, the roses left in snapbacks, the surprising candlelit dinners. Vikk would be the death of him.

·

The taxi ride took way too long to Tobi. The itching desire to mark Vikk and claim him as his own was becoming overfilling. In a desperate movement to calm it, he grabbed Vikk's hand and smashed their lips together for a short, but passionate, kiss. It was enough to leave them both breathless and earn them a wolf whistle from the taxi driver.

They arrived and Tobi could feel the desperation starting to bubble again in his lower stomach. He grabbed Vikk's hand and dragged them to the stairs. They were only on the first floor so it didn't take long before they were at their shared hotel room. Hastily, Tobi took the card out of his pocket and attempted to open the door, only for it to be rejected.

"Shit, shit."
He was over flowing, bubbling over the surface-

A cold but calming hand touched his, grasping the keycard and successfully opening the door with it. Tobi raised his eyes to meet Vikk's eyes. He didn't know he could love someone so much.