·4· Vobi - The Smallest Distance

Requested by @fathanah28

Does anyone want a summary before or nah?

---

Tobi and Vikk had been together for years, too many years to count on one hand lets just keep it at that. It had started in high school, the younger years where everyone tells you 'relationships never last' and 'they're not mature enough yet'. Even then, Vikk and Tobi had thought it was all bullshit. Ever since their eyes met, they had been insperable. But with every relationship, there had been problems...

-

Millar school and Primary Hill school had always been enemies, ever since the two schools had been built opposite each other by competitive headmasters. The competitiveness had grown quickly on the children who attended. Grades, strength, speed, artisticness, beauty were all fought between the two for the title.

The year 6 (5th grade in america) students in each primary school were finishing their last year there and both were moving to a massive High School called Grayar High. Two competitive groups were about to meet, the final clash was going to happen.

Tobi attended Primary Hill School. His school had more athletically achieving students than academically ones. Tobi was fast, skilled at football so he was instantly one of the best. He took pride in his this, but secretly, didn't hate the Millars. He had no reason to! Especially since the cleverest, most beautiful nerd attended it...

-

Vikk hated Primary Hill School with a burning passion that scolded his soul. He had a reputation at Millar school and at the Hill geezers for being extremely intelligent, but also ruthless and sassy. Nobody knew his reason for his buring hatred, that was because he didn't have one, but the competition between the two gave him something to occupy himself, make him feel excited. He loved that feeling. So the hatred grew in him and it flowered into a poisonous apple.

-

It was like a dream come true. The moment Tobi walked into Grayar High, he was looking into the most astonishing pair of brown eyes he had ever gazed upon. The startling thing was that the nerd Tobi had watched since forever, was staring back at him with a mirrored look.

There was then a blush, a sweet secret smile and he was gone. Tobi had to find him again.

-

Within a week, the pair had found a hidden spot behind the school and secret meetings had ensued. They were sweet and short, full of a weird passion neither of them understood but they loved all the same.

It all went wrong the first time they kissed, lips meeting together in a confused way but it was magical all the same.

Some Primary Hill School boys had seen Tobi running off and followed him, not spying only curious. But he had caught them at the moment they had kissed, immediately running back to find his stronger mates and get vengeance on the Millar scum that had taken Tobi from them.

"Stop it! Get the fuck off him!" Tobi was desperately yelling at his 'friends'.

They had grabbed Tobi's arms and cornered Vikk, knocking him down in one sweep when the nerd had retorted something sassy, and were kicking at his small body with no mercy. He was curled in on himself and it hurt Tobi, mentally, to watch.

"Shut up Tobi." The tallest one grunted with quick dismissal, "He's corrupted you."

"Get the fuck away from him or I'll-" Tobi went to scream at the fucker, but was grabbed by the chin by another lad.

He spoke with a deadly sting, "Ever go near him again and he's got a other beating coming. Now, clean him up and come and eat with your own kind."

They were gone quickly, but not quick enough. As soon as they were fully out of sight, Tobi rushed to Vikk and grasped him in his shaking arms.

"Vikky? I'm so fucking sorry." Tobi murmured into the boy's raven hair.

Vikk stirred, and groaned as the smallest movement sent pain down his back, which had taken most of the beating. He looked at Tobi with watery eyes, "I love you..."

"I love you too, Vikk, you know that right?"

With a small nod, Tobi helped Vikk to the high school nurse, telling them that Vikk had fallen badly onto his back. Tobi relunctantly let go of Vikk's hand. Not knowing that would the last time he ever felt Vikk's soft skin, for 4 years.

-

Together forever,
Never apart.
Maybe in distance,
But never in heart.

-

It was their prom night. Tobi looked too stunning and it had been too long. This was their final evening officially at school, and it was time, Vikk decided, that they made a stand.

With elegant steps, Vikk sauntered up to Tobi and his 'friends' and glared defiantly at them all except Tobi.

"Sorry guys, but I'll taking Tobi away from your little group. Would forever suit you? Never mind, I don't care for you opinion anyway." Vikk spat his words with all the venom he could muster.

Yes, Vikk hated the Primary Hill School students, but he could never hate Tobi.

The second kiss they shared caused the world to seemingly explode around them. Especially with the angered shouts thst surrounded them. But they didn't care. The two high-school sweethearts ran off into the night and were never seen again.

---

I love Vobi, so cute.

Edited