·11· Zerkstar - Starboy (Part 1)

Requested by me.

---

"Josh get the door!"

"Yeah Josh get the door!"

Josh grunted in annoyance as his two roommates yelled at him from their rooms. The doorbell had just been rung, and after a few seconds Josh had heard the shouts from his friends. And he was the one writing a job application for a paramedic, while Simon and JJ played Fifa for the 1000th time. Those lazy shits got on his nerves sometimes.

Josh spun his chair around and exited his room with an exaggerated sigh, running down the stairs. He straighted out his t-shirt and opened the door with a neutral expression, only for it to be replaced with an incredibly shocked one.

"What the fuck!" He yelled jumping back.

At the door knelt a naked man. He had cinnamon skin and a small frame, complete with ebony hair. But what freaked Josh out the most was that the boy was literally glowing with a white light, along with his eyes that had no pupils or irses.

The boy whimpered and Josh saw he had deep wounds that were bleeding and that he was barely keeping himself upright.

Without a second thought, Josh strode forwards again and picked the boy up, carrying him inside. He couldn't leave him out there, obviously freezing and hurt, just because he looked different. Josh placed him on the sofa, debating on whether to tell JJ and Simon or not. He decided against the idea, just until he had the boy patched up and clothed.

Josh walked into the kitchen and grabbed the first aid kit, praying that there were lots of bandages in there. He was thinking about taking the glowing boy to hospital (deciding not to at last) and didn't hear the soft patter of footprints coming up behind him, until he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. Josh twisted hs head to look, slightly afraid, only to see the glowing boy cuddling into his back and a smiled graced his lips.

"Hey, uh, sit down, I need to clean up." Josh muttered after a few seconds of silence, slightly weirded out by the recent events. The boy complied without question, walking back into the living room and sitting down like a well-mannered student. Josh watched him hypontically. The boy was still glowing but Josh noticed it was starting to fade.

Josh followed him then knelt before the boy, opening the first aid box with a click and sighed in relief at the big amount of bandages inside. He noticed most of the bleeding had stopped rather suddenly and the boy's wounds looked half-healed. They hadn't been like that before, right? Deciding to focus on the task ahead, Josh cleansed the various wounds on his body and wrapped them in lots of bandages.

When Josh had finished wrapping a particularly nasty chest wound, he noticed a perfect star shaped scar between the boy's collarbones. He couldn't think straight as he put his hand up and delicately traced the scar, feeling a shiver course through the boy at his touch.

They made eye contact, Josh noticed he had irses and pupils now, a beautiful dark brown, and his hypnotic glow had faded.

"What are you...?" Josh whispered, grasping the boy's hand, though he stayed in his knelt position and kept eye contact. He was mesmerized.

"I'm your star."

---

Part 2?

Edited