10k! ·27· Minizerkstar - A Lover's Guide to Looking After Zerkbog and Stimpy

Warning: Cringy fliry writing from yours truly

---

"Viiiiiik."

"Vikkystario."

"Vikmeister."

"Vikkypoo!"

"Starboy!"

"The light of my life!"

"My one and only!"

"Vik, my sweet sweet Prince."

"Vik, my honey boo."

"Darling!"

"Princess!"

"Baby boy!"

"Baby girl."

"Little star."

...

"Shut up!"

Vik turned, exasperated, towards his two tall boyfriends. Who were currently both on their knees, pleading in front of him with pouty faces. Simon had his hands clasped together, whereas Josh clung to his chair. The looks on their faces were freaking adorable, but Vik was determined to stay agigtated at them.

Lachlan laughed from their call.

The two paused for a second at Vik's shout.

"Pumpkin..."

"Beautiful..."

"Gorgeous..."

"Viiiiik-"

"WHAT." Vik yelled again, creating a smirk on Simon and Josh's mouths.

"Record with us."

"Please."

Vik buried his head in his hands with a small smile he couldn't hide.

"I'm trying to record with Lachlan."

"But... Record with ussss." Josh whined like a child and rocked Vik's chair.

"Go a head Vik, I can wake Preston up." Lachlan chuckled. Vik glared at the Australian, wondering how he found this funny.

Vik groaned. "Fine."

Simon and Josh leapt to their feet and leaned close to Vik, each of them pressing a kiss to each of his cheeks. The Indian boy blushed but smiled widely.

"Great, see you in a min Starboy."

"Love ya!"

Tip 1: Give your full, undivided attention to Simon or Josh. Or the consequences will be very, very annoying.

-

Vik was doing amazing at this crossbar football challenge. He was surprising himself, let alone everyone else, as he managed to hit crossbar after crossbar. The praise was very well welcomed, as normally insults would just be thrown at him for his rubbish skills. Though now Vik was more focused on another thing.

Simon looked sulkily on at their celebrations. He hadn't managed to hit a single one throughout the entire video, and it was beginning to drain on him (Vik could tell).

It was Vik's go again to shoot the crossbar. If he hit it, he won, if he didn't, any of the others could take the win. All or nothing.

Vik placed the ball, a plan forming in his head. He walked to his spot, and ran towards the ball. As his foot connected with the object, he purposely didn't put enough power into the kick, leaving the ball to dejectedly roll by the side of the net.

Cries of aww! and nice try Vik! rose up. He was engulfed in a sympathy hug by Josh and Simon. But he didn't care, for when he looked at Simon, he saw hope etched onto his face.

It was finally Simon's turn. Everyone else had missed. It all lay on blonde's shoulders.

The ball was placed. Simon stood, ready to run. He sprinted, kicked out his foot and hit it with an amazing amount of force. The ball sailed and a glorious clang filled the boys' ears.

Everyone burst into cheers and celebrations, surrounding Simon in a big group hug.

Vik held back. Not because he was upset at his loss, but because from here, he could see the beautiful smile that had broken into Simon's face.

Tip 2: Their smiles are the most amazing thing on the planet. Don't be afraid to give up anything to see a hint of one on their faces :)

-

The three lovers were out at Nandos. It had been a full week of recording and editing, leaving them all exhausted. So a little break was in order, and Nandos had been chosen as that short break.

Vik was bored, though. Of course it was nice to have a break from recording, but when your boyfriends are constantly bickering about who is better; Messi or Ronaldo, it starts to get a bit exasperating.

Plus, Vik didn't want this night to go to waste...

A waiter came over to their table, instantly sending a sunny smile over to Vik. Josh and Simon didn't notice, but the gesture gave Vik an idea.

"What can I get you beautiful?" The man asked, looking directly at Vik. Simon and Josh shut up.

"Mm, what about plate of lasange with a side of you?" Vik grinned cheekily at the waiter.

"Of course sir, though I may have to charge you extra for that side dish." The waiter smirked back.

"Oh really? Well I'd do anything to get, anything."

The waiter opened his mouth to reply, but was interrupted with an agitated cough from Josh.

"We would also like to order." Josh's glare could've collapsed buildings.

The waiter looked confused for a second, before taking their orders. Before leaving though, he sent a wink at Vik.

As soon as the flirty waiter was out of sight, Vik felt someone kick his leg, hard.

"Ow! What the fuck?" Vik hissed, knowing perfectly well he deserved it.

"What the fuck? We should be asking you that!" Simon shot back.

Vik 'humphed' and folded his arms. "He had the decenty to involve me in a conversation, not to mention those arms..."

"Vik!"

Vik looked into the eyes of his two boyfriends. "I'm being a bitch, I know. But this a night off. And I'm not wasting it."

-

He was pinned against the door before he knew it, two pairs of angry hands roaming his body and throwing off the layers that hid his skin.

"Is this wasting it baby boy? Or do you want to flirt with some other wanker." Josh spoke low into Vik's ear, smiling when he felt a shiver through the boy's body.

Vik groaned, "Please!"

Simon came up out of nowhere, having finished stripping Vik of his clothes. "Nu uh princess. Naughty boys don't get to ask..."

Tip 3: Teasing is always fun (with lovelier consequences). Do it whenever possible ;)

---

THANK YOU FOR 10K READS!

I want to thank a few people!

Firstly, everyone who has read my book, voted and requested oneshots.

Secondly, Sity_of_Zerkstar123 who was my main inspiration for writing this book!

Finally, WroetoShmoo , lilqtvik
, StarsOfSteel and flutist98 for being my inspiration for many of the oneshots in this book!

I hope you enjoyed!