·17· Calstar - From Drunk to Crazy in Love with You (Part 2)

You guys said yes so here it is! Based on the morning after that Cal and Vik had their night together ;)

---

Cal woke to blinding morning light that caused him to groan in annoyance and move to try and avoid it, but unfortunately his shuffling woke the naked in his eyes. Not fully awake, Cal screamed as he felt warm skin against his. He begged that he hadn't slept with a random person and cheated on Vik, but he recognised the cinnamon skin of his very naked boyfriend (not to mention the various hickeys dotting every inch of Vik's neck and collarbones).

"Cal?" Vik mumbled, wincing as he shuffled around a bit.

"Sorry Vikky." Cal answered, clutching Vik close again and kissing his head.

Vik hummed in response, then his eyes widened in panic.

"Shit, shit shit." Vik flew out of Cal's arms then groaned at the pain that jolted in his lower back. Cal watched his frantic boyfriend as he rushed around in obvious dicomfort, trying to find his scattered clothes.

"Vik...?"

"No! Cal! You don't understand, they know. They all know." Vik yelled, tears threatening to leave as he hated the thought of being rejected by hus friends.

Cal dashed to Vik's side, holding Vik's waist to help him stand with less pain. He kissed Vik's head again the whispered, "It was time we told them anyway."

Vik whimpered, "Not like that, not in a drunken game..."

Cal hugged him, "They were bound to find out."

Vik nodded hesitantly then kissed Cal sweetly on the lips on his tiptoes, before clambering to the bathroom with a noticeable limp.

Cal smiled and went to collect his own clothes and-

"CALLUM YOU'RE A FUCKING DICK."

Cal thought about making a dash for the door.

-

"You just couldn't hold back could you? Had to fuck me hard and mark me up!" Vik crossed his arms with a defiant glare that was aimed at his boyfriend.

The two boys were currently in the car, driving to Sidemen house after being bombarded with calls and texts from mostly everyone they knew. Vik was dreading the confrontation, but he knew he could do it if Cal was by his side.

Cal smiled sheepishly, "I'm sorry, we were drunk and it had been ages since last time."

Vik huffed. "You're not sorry. You like seeing me like this." Cal stuck his tongue out in response as they pulled up at their destination.

As soon as they entered, a tsunami of questions crashed on them. Vik grabbed Cal's hand, frightened by the demanding bunch of boys. He could see that all the Sidemen were here, and Lux.

"GUYS! Shut the fuck up!" Josh shouted from the back of the crowd and everyone settled down as he is daddy af.

Josh led the couple through them all like he was leading them away from a pack of hungry wolves. They all seated themselves in the lounging area.

"Now," Josh stated firmly, "Please explain."

Vik grasped Cal's hand harder. "Well, we're together... Have been for a year or two now." Vik couldnt look at his friends. Especially when nobody said anything.

"Do we come across as that homophobic?" Harry asked meekly, looking a little hurt as he watched Cal.

Vik went to answer but Cal beat him to it. "Well, sorry to put you down bog, but yeah. Sometimes."

Silence again.

"We all accept you two you know?" Simon added in.

Vik looked angrily at him, "How would we know that? It might have given you just another excuse to bully me." He felt guilty when Simon flinched.

"I'm sorry, we're sorry." Vik said straight after, turning his gaze to Cal, "We got so used to just hiding it that we never really planned to tell you. Who knows how yiu would've reacted? I can't bare to lose you guys, the sidmen, and I know Cal couldn't too. You're our my family! I- we just can't afford to lose it..."

Vik heard shuffling of various pairs of feet and suddenly he was being engulfed in a hug by seven pairs of arms.

"We love you Vik, and you Cal. You'll always be family."

Vik wasn't sure who had said it, but the words warmed his heart and he a tearful smile graced his face.

"I know."

---

I love this one so much, really fun to write it as well :)

Not edited