·6· Ministar - Be My Hero (Part 2)

Second part requested by
Bringmethehemmings

---

Lachlan could taste the bitterness of pure hatred on his tongue. Nothing grinded his wheels like the flirting of his precious little star and the idiotic Simon Minter. Lachlan hated that two-faced, nerdy, goody two-shoes twat with a burning passion, but there had always been a rivalry between the two blonde boys. Even in their private lives they were in competition.

Lachlan owned the title "Bad guy of London" (a/n he lives there now) ever since a bloody fight between himself and Minter, was broadcasted on live TV. Ever since then, they had become known rivals. At school, at work and even in love interest, even their secret identies but that was another matter. Vikk was rightfully his! But somehow that stupid boy had slipped in.

Lachlan crushed a half empty coke can in his hand, getting some weird looks from Mitch, his friend, who sat across from him. The brown haired boy followed Lachlan's icy glare and a smirk formed on his face.

"Jealous much little Lachy?" Mitch chuckled.

Lachlan sighed angrily, "Ever since Vikk came out of hospital with that bullet wound healed, they have been closer than ever. It bugs me."

Mitch shrugged, not too bothered by Lachlan's problems, he thought that his small crush had developed into an obsession.

"Dude, its not like Simon's gonna kidnap him. Let them be." Mitch replied then went back to eating his curry, planning to tease Lachlan more later.

Lachlan snorted, but it was half-hearted, for a brilliant idea had swarmed his brain in that instant.
He would kidnap Vikk and show Simon Minter who the small boy belonged to.

-

Lachlan hastily pulled on his "villian" costume, smiling at the dazzingly red and how utterly sexy he looked. Vik wouldn't be able to resist.

Lachlan's costume (not my image)

Lachlan's mask (again, not my image)