·22· Behzstar - Christmas Special 2

When you're that brain-dead that you have to research "OTP prompts"
(/ ·-· /)

My first Behzstar! I knew I was missing one.

---

"BEHZ."

"WHAT?! Are you okay?!"

"NO I'M NOT."

"I'M COMING."

Ethan ran from his room, where he was editing videos, into the living room where Vik was sitting amd watching TV. He was concerned and hoped his boyfriend was only joking about no being okay. He skidded into the room and jumped around the corner of the sofa, to met with the cute pouty face of Vikram.

"Vikky? You okay?" Ethan's frantic eyes searched Vik's body for any obvious injuries.

Vik's pout grew. "We haven't got any christmas decorations..."

There was silence, then Ethan was bursting out with loud laughter. He steadied himself with one hand as Vik crossed his arms at him.

"Aww vikky boo!" Ethan cooed and pinched Vik's cheeks.

"It's not funny! It's our first christmas together Behz, I want it to be special." Vim counteracted.

Ethan's contagious laughter dulled down to a sweet smile and he took the available seat next to Vik. "Of course it'll be special, as long as you are with me to celebrate it, I don't decorations to know that."

Vik looked at him, his expression changing to a softer one. "Yeah, I didn't mean it in that way, sorry." A sheepish smile graced his lips that made Ethan want to kiss him. He could...

Before Ethan could even lean forward, Vik jumped up like an excited kid.

"I know! We could do a Christmas decoration making video! Aren't you struggling for video ideas?"

Ethan jumped up along side Vik, "You are perfect Vikram Barns."

Vik blushed as Ethan gathered the smaller boy in his arms and planted a slobbery kiss on his cheek. "Right, we'll start with paper snowflakes."

Ethan nodded, releasing him and going to set up the camera for the video.

-

"Hello ladies and gentlemen! And welcome to a making Christmas decorations video. With my beautiful boyfriend, Vik." Ethan introduced, gesturing to Vik as he spoke about him.

"First of all, we will be making paper snowflakes." He held up a piece f paper, "So lets get to it! Vik?"

Vik turned from looking at Ethan to the paper before him. "Okay so just safety first if you are gonna try this at home, paper cuts are deadly."

"Yeah, yeah. No piece of paper would never dare to cut me." Ethan did the muscle man position as Vik laughed at him.

"Right okay then, well first lets fold the paper." Vik instructed. Then he folded it again and showed the camera as he did so. Ethan copied him with an intent gaze.

Vik picked up a pair of scissors, "Also, be careful with these sharp badboys." he started to cut randomly at the folded piece of paper. "Now you can free-style! Go crazy!"

After a few minutes of various cutting, the two lovers unfolded their 'snowflakes'. Ethan struggled to hold in his laughter at their monstrous creations.

"Well then, I guess-" Ethan started to say but heard a pained yelp from his boyfriend. He turned to Vik and saw crimson droplets of blood forming on his clutched index finger.

"Ouch-"

"OH MY FUCK VIK SHIT SHIT. YOU'RE BLEEDING. FUCKITY FUCK." Ethan leapt up and ran around the table they were sitting at, knocking into the chairs.

Vik watched him bolt into the kitchen then return with a frantic expression and the first aid kit. He was still mumbling various curse words that weren't translatable.

"Eth, it's just a paper cut." Vik reassured but Ethan didn't seem to hear him.

"Maybe I should call the hospital..." Ethan muttered, struggling with the latches on the first aid kit.

"ETHAN!" Vik yelled, finally getting his boyfriend's attention. "It's just a papercut." He grabbed the nearby kitchen roll and dabbed away the blood. "See? All better."

Ethan whined. "At least put a plaster on..."

Vik chuckled, kissing Ethan's cheek. "Fine okay."

Successfully opening the first aid kit, Vik grabbed a plaster and gave it to Ethan, allowing him to put it on his finger.

"Better Behzy boo?"

"Yeah."

---

Yay

I hope you enjoyed! :D

Not edited.