·8· KStar - Falling Angel (Part 2)

Part 2 requested by @CrazyKatyMC

---

"CAN YOU KEEP UP! CAN YOU, CAN YOU KEEP UP!"

A small smile found its way onto Vikk's face, one that Vikk desperately tried to stop himself from doing, one that showed a pure happiness. Himself and JJ had become a couple a few days after the incident, Simon had named it 'love at first sight'. Ever since then, JJ had done a ton of concerts at the arena. It made the two happy, being able to see each other more often.

Watching JJ on stage was one of the most entertaining things in the world. Vikk thoroughly enjoyed watching his boyfriend prance around, singing to his heart's content and having a hell of a good time. Now that was what made Vikk smile.

"Fucking shit isn't he mate?"

Vikk turned his head, with a frown now planted on his lips, and looked at the newbie; Daniel. He had joined the technician team a few weeks ago and was certaintly a character to remember. Vikk remembered vaguely that Daniel had also insulted JJ's music to Simon, who had let him off with a warning. But through the weeks, he had just offended the singer more and more. It was starting to piss Vikk off.

"What?" Vikk replied, trying to contain his emotions and keep a monotone.

"I said he's fucking shit, right? Look at him!" Daniel laughed at the end, crossing his arms.

Vikk clenched his fists that lay at his sides. With a swift motion, he had lifted his hand and slapped Daniel across the voice.

"Learn some manners you prick, that's my boyfriend and he's fucking amazing." Vikk hissed, his eyes resembling daggers, though the small boy failed to notice Daniel's face of pure anger (and the obvious height difference between them).

"You're a little slut Vikram," Daniel spat, stepping closer to him, "KSI probably only thinks you're a good fuck, but I'm not surprised someone like him managed to get someone like you."

A fight ensued as Daniel lunged at Vikk, aiming a weak punch at his face. Vikk cried out, but wasn't surprises by Daniel's actions, he had been asking for it. Vikk didn't anticipate the punch though, and yelped in pain as Daniel's fist connected with his face.

Neither boys noticed that the music has stopped ages ago, and that a crowd of people (including a very pissed off JJ) were watching the scene unfold. Before Vikk could throw a returning punch or Daniel could go for another attack, JJ pulled Vikk away and behind his bigger frame.

"What the actual fuck do you think you're doing?!" JJ practically screamed at Daniel, briefly turning to study Vikk's bruising cheek. His eyes flared with anger at the sight of his hurt boyfriend.

Daniel, probably realising he had gone too far, gulped nervously under the gaze of the angry singer.

"Look man, I'm sorry- He slapped me!" Daniel retorted, gesturing to Vikk who was dabbing at his hurting cheek, pouting at the tiny bursts of pain it caused him.

JJ raised an eyebrow and turned to Vikk again.

"He was saying you were- and I quote- 'fucking shit'. It pissed me off..." Vikk murmured.

Daniel went to open his mouth before JJ interrupted.

"Get the fuck out of my sight. NOW!"
Daniel scurried off like a startled mouse, security following just in case he tried anything.

Vikk whined, holding his cheek and snuggled himself into JJ's arms. The crowd 'awwed' as JJ smiled, welcoming his boyfriend in his hold.

"You okay?" The singer whispered to the small boy clutched in his grasp.

Silently, Vikk nodded and for a few moments, he was able to ignore the pain on his face.

JJ chuckled, whispering lowly, "Looks like I saved you again Angel."

---

I had no clue how to end this but here you go!

I hope you enjoyed :D

Edited