Chapter 1:Captured

It was 2:40 A.M at night everyone was asleep except Kai.

Kai stared at the darkness for hours twisting and turning in his bed trying to make himself tired. Kai than made a groan
"Why the heck can't I sleep?!"
Kai said whispering to himself witch caused Cole to wake up
"Uh,Kai go back to sleep."
Kai didn't decide to talk back cause he doesn't like it when Cole gets mad especially mad at him.

Kai jumped out of his bed. Meanwhile Kai had mostly forgot he was sleeping on the top bunk so as Kai got out of bed he fell FACE first on to the wooden floor. After Kai fell he got up on his feet as fast as he could to make sure he didn't wake up Cole,Zane,or Jay.

Kai toke a deep breath to calm himself down after what happened. As Kai was walking out the bedroom to grab water (or something)but as he was walking out the door he felt something tickling his nose Kai touched his nose that he was surprised that blood was dripping down his nose.

Kai sprinted to the bath room to find a towel or tissue to wipe away the blood
"Uh,where did Jay put the tissue box?!"
Kai turned his eye seeing it on the end of the bathroom counter "bingo" Kai whispered cheerfully.
Kai grabbed one or two to wipe away the blood than the door slammed.

Kai walked over to the door to try to open it but it was locked.

"Calling for help would make me look weak" Kai though.
Kai jiggled the door nob a few times but the door wouldn't open.
Kai then felt like he was lifted up in the air he looked down he was! Kai kicked his feet to get whatever was lifting him up in the air. The person or something that was holding Kai slammed Kai into the wall than after his one slam the figure dropped Kai onto the wooden floor. After Kai was dropped onto the floor he got back up on his feet and rubbed the back of his head as Kai was rubbing his head a tear fell from his eye.

"I'm so weak I'm crying!"
Kai whispered to himself

The figure than picked up Kai by the trough and slammed him into the wall repeatedly the more Kai struggled the more the figure slammed Kai harder into the wall.
Minutes pasted soon Kai stopped struggling his eyes began to close, the figure dropped Kai onto the wooden floor.

Kai didn't move,didn't move a muscle,didn't open his eyes he just layed on the cold wooden floor......... unconscious.

Sorry if you don't like it and sorry it's short
But still enjoy 😊