Chapter 12:Cole vs Morro

Everyone was out in Ninjago city except for Cole and Kai.

Jay and Nya were in the store getting Kai more bandages,Zane and Lloyd were at the hospital trying to get some more answers about Kai's injuries and reporting to the police about the house Kai was found in,and Sensei Wu was getting tea(like usual).

At the bounty in the bedroom.

Cole watched Kai sleeping on the bed. His chest falling and rising as he slept. Cole smiled at Kai and held Kai's hand and quietly said "don't worry Kai,you're gunna get better soon." Cole walked to the door and slowly closed it.

Cole lend his back against the wall and sadly sighed. He was happy,but then came upset "I wish I had gotten there sooner." Cole said to himself.

He could feel a tear in his eye,but wiped it away.

Cole walked away and looked down at the floor as he walked to the kitchen and sat at the table. Letting a few tears fall down his cheeks.

As Cole cried his head started to get dizzy and he fell asleep.

At the bounty. 2 hours later.
Cole woke up,still seeing himself in the kitchen. He glanced over at the time to see it was almost 6 o'clock.

He got back up on his feet and began to walk down the hallway "Zane? Lloyd? Nya? Jay? Sensei?" Cole shouted out as he walked down the hallway. There was no sound.

Cole started to walk to the bedroom and slowly opened the door to see Kai in the middle of the room on his crutches,with his left leg half way up in the air,and the other on the ground.
"Kai,why are you out of bed?" Cole asked as he walked close to his injured friend "just trying to get used to having to walk around like this." Kai responded back as he walked closer to the door. Before he was able to go out the door,Cole stood in front of him. As Cole looked straight into his eyes he said to him "Kai you need to rest yourself,so you don't accidentally hurt yourself again." Kai looked back at Cole "I know,but I don't want to stay in bed all day." Cole frowned then sighed "I'll trust you,but if you fall or something just shout and I'll come to you." Kai smiled Cole and nodded "Ok." Kai responded back. Cole moved to let Kai out through the bedroom door.

As Kai left the room and then into the hallway Cole sat on Kai's bed and looked at the floor as tears started to fall down his cheeks and onto the floor.

Cole cried for a few more seconds and wiped them away and quietly said to himself "Ok Cole calm down,Kai is o-k." Cole weakly smiled and wiped away more of his tears.

And within a few seconds Cole heard Kai scream. Cole's eyes widened and immediately got on his feet and rushed out of the bedroom door. He looked in the bathroom,but didn't see him.

Cole finally went out to the training area to see chains keeping Kai tied to the poll with duck tape over his mouth and Morro standing in front of him,holding a knife.

Cole immediately rushed towards Morro and shouted his name "MORRO! LET HIM GO!" Morro turned around to face Cole and hit him with the wind and Cole fell to the ground,but immediately got back up "you've hurt Kai long enough!" Cole shouted again and this time punched Morro right in the face.

Morro spit out some blood and glared at Cole. He aimed to punch Cole,but he dogged his punch.
And the 2 started fighting

Nearly about 30 seconds pasted and Morro and Cole were still fighting.

Morro almost fell off the bounty but ran back to Cole. Cole noticed how Morro almost fell and it got him a plan 'if I lean him close to the edge I could push him off' Cole though to himself at darted towards Morro.

Cole pushed Morro closer and closer to the edge.

Morro was almost about to fall,but kept his feet on the ground so it kept them in balance.

Morro frustratedly glared at Cole "give up now! You're friend is as good as mine!" Morro evilly smirked at Cole,but Cole only frustratedly glare at Morro "I'm never gonna quite!" Morro laughed at almost was able to tip Cole to the ground. Cole grinned his teeth with anger "pathetic ninja! You're never gunna be able to beat me! So give up now!" Cole spoke back with anger "Never! Cause I promised Kai I would protect him! Even if it's the last thing I do!" Morro started struggling to stay on his feet so he couldn't fall.

Cole noticed he was about to fall and pushed on him harder. Cole smirked and glared "hey,Morro there's something I want to say to you!" Cole shouted and looked straight at Morro "what's that!?" Morro responded back and glared at Cole back. Cole evilly smirked "see you in HELL!" And with that,Cole pushed Morro off the bounty. Morro fell all the way to the ground.

Cole couldn't see Morro half way,he glared at the view for a few seconds then looked at Kai to see him muffling,struggling with the chains to get free,a huge cut with blood still pouring down,and crying with tears still pouring down. Cole immediately rushed over to Kai breaking the chains and ripped the duck tape off of Kai's mouth.

As soon Kai free he hugged Cole around his neck and cried into his shoulder. Cole rubbed Kai's back as he could feel Kai's tears fall on his shoulder. As Cole rubbed Kai's back he  softly said to his crying friend "it's going to be ok Kai,you don't have to worry about Morro hurting you anymore." Kai kept repeatedly saying "I'm so sorry!" Cole gentility pulled Kai away and put his hands on Kai's shoulder "Kai it should be me saying sorry. I should have stayed with you. But anyways,I'm sorry." Cole apologized and looking straight into Kai's still teary eyes.

Kai looked at Cole and hugged him around his neck again. Cole returned the hug,and hugged Kai around his waist.

After Cole hugged Kai for 20 seconds Kai repeatedly said "ow" Cole immediately stopped hugging Kai "I'm sorry did-did I hurt you?" Cole apologized and asked.

Kai looked at the floor showing his cut and lightly rubbed it "ya,I'm fine. My cut just hurts." Kai said as he wiped away his tears.

Cole got closer to Kai and put it on his arm around Kai's shoulder "come on,let's get you cleaned up,and besides you need to get your bandages changed. Like the nurse said,your bandages need to be changed every two days." Cole explained to his Kai who was still quietly sobbing and nodded his head as an agreement.

And Cole and Kai walked inside the bounty.

Shout out to yatogamiismydaddy she's the one who gave me the idea for this chapter. And sorry to everyone that I didn't publish in awhile. I just needed a break from Wattpad,and thank you so much for 100 followers. I never thought I'd make it this far. So again thanks

Bye