Chapter 26: Healed

Kai shot awake.
Smiling more than ever.
"Yes! Finally!"

He looked over at Cole who was still asleep from last night. Kai's shirt was on the floor and his phone was on his night stand.

"Cole! Wake up!" Kai said shaking him excitedly. Cole annoyingly groaned "5 more minutes...." Kai herd him say but continued to shake him "Wake! Up!"

After a few minutes,
Cole finally gave in and sat up. He yawned and rubbed his eyes.
He looked at Kai who was smiling widely then at the time "Do you know what today is?!" Kai said happily "Is it let your boyfriend sleep in,today?" Cole grinned and yawned again.

"Nope!" Kai said. Still smiling widely.
"Then.....I don't know!" Cole said,giving up. Kai chuckled "Today's the day I finally get these stupid bandages off me!" Cole laughed "That's today?" Kai nodded "Yup!"

Cole put his arm around Kai and scooted closer to him "I know how much you've been wanting to get those off you." He smiled and kissed Kai's forehead "Yeah! They're starting the itch and I can't scratch them!" Cole chuckled "And I can finally train again!" Cole then frowned "Kai,just because you're getting your bandages off,doesn't mean they'll still be hurt." Kai's smile then went down and crossed his arms "Dang it!"

Cole hugged Kai tightly and kissed him "But at least you'll finally get the bandages off you." Cole said,trying to bring Kai's spirit up again. Kai just nodded and still frowned "Yeah..." He said. Almost emotionless.
Cole frowned more but the smiled as a small idea came to his mind.

While Kai was still looking down,still depressed that he couldn't train,even if he did get his bandages off. He'd still be hurt.

Suddenly,Kai felt a hand hold both of his wrist together,an arm around his waist,and a pair of lips repeatedly kissing his cheek.
His eyes drifted over to see Cole kissing him.

Kai kind of struggled but couldn't escape "Please,Cole. I'm not in the mood..." He sighed but Cole still continued "Cole,I'm serious. Will y-you s-stohohohohop!"
Kai giggled and laughed as he felt Cole's lips kissing his neck.

He tried to slip his hands away from Cole but Cole was holding them too tightly and his arm around his waist made sure Kai couldn't get away.

"Cole! Stop it!" Kai laughed and squirmed more as he felt Cole digging his hand into his side. Cole smirked "Stay still,Mr.I'm so ticklish!" He said then stopped as he looked at Kai.

Kai smiled and looked at Cole. Cole smiled "There's my Hotty's smile." He kissed Kai's forehead and let him go.

Kai pulled him into a tight hug and Cole hugged back "You always know how to make me smile." Kai said and kissed Cole's chest.

Cole smiled and put his hand on Kai's cheek. Both pulled away a bit and looked at each other in the eyes.

"Even if you are still hurt,just remember that what happens next,we'll go through it together."
Said Cole softly as he connected their foreheads. Kai smiled more and slowly kissed Cole's lips.

The ninja of earth slowly closed his eyes as he kissed back.
Cole laid Kai down and put both hands on each side of Kai. Having Kai nowhere to go.
Kai blushed a bit.

Cole smiled in the kiss and licked Kai's warm lips. Asking for entry.
Kai opened his mouth as he moaned a bit. Cole immediately shot his tongue into Kai's mouth and licked everywhere. Kai's gums feeling warm and hot like his own fire.

Kai moaned louder as he blushed more and Cole smiled as he herd his boyfriend moaning.

Cole then pulled away and smiled at Kai. Kai smiled back with his eyes halfway closed.
"You're cute. You know that?" Cole smiled and Kai blushed more "I-I'm not cute!" Cole laughed and kissed his nose "Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!" Kai said as he blushed more and Cole chuckled as he held Kai tightly "Yes you are." Kai rolled his eyes but Cole just kissed his cheek.

"You ready to get up?" Cole asked smiling and Kai nodded. Smiling too.

Cole got up and Kai about to grab his crutches so he could get up but instead felt arms pick him up.
He blushed and saw that Cole was holding him.

"I'm not letting you walk on that leg!" Said Cole and he kissed Kai's cheek.
Kai smiled.

Cole sat Kai down on the bed then went to his dresser to find mind some clothes. Cole got out some black jeans and a red shirt.

After they were done eating breakfast, they started to walk to the hospital but Cole wanting to be a good boyfriend for Kai,decided to carry him

Kai felt a little embarrassed the Cole was carrying him in a bride style way in front of the others. His cheeks were red and he had his arms crossed.
He wanted to walk by himself but Cole refused to.

Cole smirked at Kai who wasn't looking at him but looking down at the ground.
He then started to kiss Kai's neck while while walking and Kai couldn't help but laugh.

The others looked at them and smiled.

"Cole! Stop! You're embarrassing me in front of the others!" Kai laughed. The others all chuckled and Cole stopped "Well,I had to do something to make you smile!" Cole smirked.
Kai rolled his eyes.

"Y'all are so cute together!" Said the master of water with adore in her voice as she smiled at the couple.

Cole nodded and looked at Kai "Yup..." Kai smiled too and Cole nuzzled his nose. Making Kai giggle.

When they got to the hospital,
Kai was took into a room so the doctors could remove the bandages. They did allow Cole to come inside because Kai didn't really feel comfortable around doctors.

The doctor unwrapped the bandage on Kai's chest. Cole secretly glared at the doctor. She looked at Kai's abs as she took off his bandages.

Cole would try to make small talk as she took off Kai's bandages.

After she was done she looked at them "I'll be right back." She said before leaving the room.

As soon as she did,Cole crossed his arms "I don't like her!" Kai looked at him "Why?"

"She just looks at your abs while she took off your bandages!" Cole complained and he looked at Kai as he just chuckled "I'm the only one who looks!" Cole growled.

Kai hugged him tightly "Don't be jealous! I'm always gunna be yours!" Cole put his arms around Kai's waist.

The doctor came back with a syringe and stuck it into Kai's leg. Kai flinched and Cole held Kai tightly.

After that,she took off Kai's cast. It was a bit purple,there was a scar,and a few bruises.

Kai bit his lip as he saw his leg and almost wanted to cry but Cole cheered him up by kissing his cheek.

"I can see you two are a couple." Kai's face blushed red "Y-Yeah..."

"You got a problem with that?!" Cole said,glaring at her and holding Kai protectively.

She just chuckled "No. I never thought 2 of the ninja would be a couple besides Jay and Nya." She said with a smile "But you two are cute together."

Cole and Kai smiled "Thanks..." said the master of earth.
"Can I walk?" Kai asked. Hoping the answer would be yes "Yes. You can but I recommend just taking it easy for awhile and try not to get too active." Kai nodded "Ok!" He said happily.

Kai then stood up on his feet. His legs shook a bit and he almost fell but he fell into Cole's arm.
Kai struggled to get out of Cole's arms but only held him tightly.

"It's ok. I'm not gunna let you go..."
Cole said softly.

Kai nodded and finally was able to stand up straight.

It took Kai a few steps but he finally was able to let Cole go and was able to walk without a struggle.

Cole smiled widely and hugged Kai tightly "Kai! I'm so happy you're gunna be ok! I promise I won't let anything else happen to you!" Kai smiled and held Cole tightly.