Chapter 18:Searching for you

Nya was at the computers. Trying to find a signal on where Morro would be.
Jay was calling Zane and Lloyd about how Morro has captured Kai again.
Cole was training to prepare himself to fight Morro again.

As Cole trained,tears streamed down his face. He felt guilty that this all happened. Nya and Jay tried to tell him it wasn't his fault,but he wouldn't believe it. He wouldn't stop at anything until he found Kai. He missed him probably more than Nya,but he didn't let his sadness show too much.
He didn't want to embarrass himself.

As Cole kept repeatedly punching and kicking the dummy,the thought of Kai disappearing in front of him kept coming up. He started to punch and kick harder. When Cole looked at it he pictured it as Morro. Cole snapped.
He looked the dummy,he yanked it off the chained it was attached to,he spinned it around,and threw it miles into the woods. Cole huffed as tears streamed down his face.

Jay then walked outside,Cole herd footsteps come closer to him.
"Cole? You ok? What happened?" Jay asked as he put his hand on his shoulder. Cole wiped his tears away and turned to look Jay,and Jay noticed the dummy that was on the chain missing.
"What happened to the punching dummy?" Cole pointed into the forest.
"It's somewhere over there now."
Jay slowly nodded his head "ok..."
"Are we about to go search for Kai?"
Jay nodded.
"Zane and Lloyd have already gone searching for him. They've already checked The Lost City Of Orabors (I forgot how it's spelled) and some of the old serpentine tombs and good news! Lloyd actually ran into Skales and they're helping us find him anywhere under ground,like basements and everything! So we search on surface and they search underground."

"Yeah. I guess that's good news."
Cole said sadly. Jay frowned.
He was thinking Cole would've been more happier to hear this. He wanted to find Kai right?

"Cole you're not the only one who's worried about Kai. We want to find him too,and we miss him as much as you do." Jay said,putting an arm on Cole's shoulder. Cole pushed off Jay's hand
"You don't understand how I feel,but when are we going to look for him?"
Cole said at the end impatiently.
"I'm not stopping at anything until we find him!"

"Guys!" Nya shouted. Both Jay and Cole turned around to look at Nya.
She went over to them and gave them they're phones "I was able to upgrade them so I can find out where y'all are and if you'll need to head back to the bounty it will tell you where it's located." They both nodded.
"Should make a thing or two easier." Jay said.

Cole was secretly growling.
Are we going to find Kai now?!
Morro could he doing something to him every second. HE COULD EVEN BE DYING!!!
Cole thought angrily and impatient in his mind.

"Can we go find Kai now?!" Cole snapped. Nya nodded her head.

Jay was the first to get off the bounty and Cole was about to follow,but he was stopped by Nya.
"Please.......find my brother." The water ninja said worried.
"I found him once,I'll find him again." Nya weakly smiled.
"Good luck."
"Thanks." That was the last thing Cole said to Nya before taking off to began his search for their hothead,friend,brother,his crush....Kai.

As Cole was flying through the forest,tears were spilling from his eyes.
He thought he could find Kai,but.....would be find him alive?
Cole tried his best to think of what was happening to Kai or if he's even still alive right now. All he cared about was trying to find him.

Cole closed his eyes and prayed to The First Spinjitzu Master that he would bd ok.

First Spinjitzu Master,if you can hear me right now,all I'm asking is to try and keep Kai safe until I find him.
Please.........

Cole prayed and demanded for his dragon to go faster.

As he did,he saw a few serpentine coming out of the ground and then going back down.