Chapter 2:Tortured

(If you are a Kai fan please look away or just go on to the next chapter)

Kai woke up in a pitch black
room,strapped down to a wall with cold and painful chains on his ankles and wrist,and noticing he was in his Ninja Gi.

"HELP!!!!" Kai cried out praying someone would hear him.

"Ha,no one can hear you." Kai turned his head with shock "Who are you? Where am I?"
"Oh,too many questions to answer at once." The person floated over to Kai. He gasped, it was Morro! "Morro! What do you want?" Morro floated over to Kai and picked up his chin forcing him to look at Morro "it's easy what I want,revenge! Lloyd took something precious from me now I'm gunna take something precious from him!" Kai looked confused "what did Lloyd ever take from you?" Morro dropped Kai's chin and slapped him. Kai spit out some blood and looked at Morro "Are you an idiot Kai?!" Morro yelled at him "I did whatever it took to prove destiny wrong I tried to face a grundle,I trained more,I even tried to get the staff of the first spinjitzu master,and all those years passed and Lloyd ended up being the Green Ninja,But when I was possessing Lloyd I was able to read his mind,I was able to know his weaknesses,memories,and ones he loved and cared about,and I found a memory when you said you would watch over Lloyd,by getting rid of you Lloyd would never be the same again! So would your pathetic sister and your friends!"

Kai looked at Morro with horror. "Morro I felt the same way I wanted to be the Green Ninja so badly but it wasn't anything to get insane about!" Morro glared at Kai "you don't get it I died to prove destiny wrong and I'm still not the Green Ninja I'm a ghost now and for the rest of my death!" Morro floated back onto the ground and walked over to a light switch and turned on the lights. Kai flinched than opening his eyes,but his eyes immediately widened and he gasped.

There was blood,body parts,and bones all over the floor and walls. Kai began to breath heavily faster and faster as he was looking around the room than Kai looked down at Morro looking at him in the eyes "you like the place? I decided to decorate it. I didn't know what to do with the body parts and bones so I decided to decorate and make the place a mess."

"Morro,we're so sorry for everything we did,just please don't do this. If you let me go,I won't tell anyone anything about this. And I'll do anything else for you,just please."

Morro looked at Kai who was completely terrified "thanks for the kind offer,but this is all I want right now." Morro walked over to the left wall and looked at all of his bloody swords and knives Morro picked up one of the knives and stared at it "you know Kai the main reason I'm doing this is to get ourselves a lot closer."

Morro walked over to Kai and stood near his left back side. Kai began to sweat. 5 seconds passed and Morro stabbed the knife into Kai's leg.

Kai cried out in pain as tears fell from his eyes he couldn't fight it back it was all to much. Morro pulled out the knife and walked back to the wall where his other knifes and swords were. Once the knife was removed from Kai's leg Kai closed he eyes to try to relax and let out some of the pain.

Kai opened his eyes seeing Morro still at the wall looking at his swords and knifes. Kai's eyes widened. Morro picked up a large butcher knife and walked over to Kai's right arm. Kai's eyes were locked on Morro the whole time. Morro left up the cloth of Kai's Ninja Gi and slowly Morro cut off Kai's skin from his shoulder to his hand. Kai screamed in pain as Morro cut off the peaces of his skin. Tears fell from Kai's eyes he couldn't handle any of the pain.

Morro walked over to Kai's left arm like he did with Kai's right arm he cut off the cloth and began to cut off Kai's skin from his shoulder to his hand. Kai didn't bother to fight back the pain,he couldn't handle any of it. "PLEASE STOP! PLEASE,PLEASE STOP!" Kai yelled out in pain and tears burst down from his eyes. Morro glared at Kai as he cried out in pain,he was surprised. Even his other victims didn't cry this much,they had only gotten started and he was already crying this much. Blood was poring onto the floor. With all the action,heat,and pain Kai passed out.

"AUUUUUGH!" Kai woke up gasping and woke seeing a syringe in his chest. Morro punched Kai causing Kai to get a black eye "That's very rude to fall asleep when someone wants to spend time with you!" Morro yelled at Kai. Kai's eyes widened seeing a him holding a burned peace of iron. Morro walked over to Kai's right leg. Before he did anything he asked "you're the master of fire?" Kai nodded. Morro smirked "well lets see how much you can take the heat!" And with that,Morro got the iron closer to Kai's leg. Kai then realized what was about to happen "No,Morro! PLEASE! PLEASE!" Kai begged,but it was useless. Morro pushed the iron hard on Kai's leg, Kai cried out in even more pain "AHHHHHH!"

Minutes pasted and Morro removed the peace of iron, Morro walked back over to grab a new peace of burned iron and placed it on Kai's left leg. Kai struggled to try to get away from the iron but the chains were keeping him still "STOP,IT BURNS!!!!" Kai cried out in pain as tears burst from his eyes. He tried to fight back his tears but he couldn't help it. "really I thought you were the ninja of Fire." Morro replied as he pushed the iron harder into Kai's skin.

Minutes passed. Morro removed the iron from Kai's skin and Kai immediately passed out.

(The reason it took me so long was because I've been busy with school)