Chapter 13:I'll always protect you

Shout out to HollywoodUndeadShe she's the one who gave me the title for this chapter.

Cole and Kai walked into the bathroom.

With Cole's arm still around Kai's shoulder he reached into the cabinet and grabbed both the bandages and ointment that the nurse gave him.

Cole and Kai left the bathroom and into the bedroom. Kai sat down on the bed and held his broken leg on the bed.

Cole sat on the bed next to Kai,holding the ointment. As Cole opened it up he looked at Kai who was looking down at the floor "Kai do you just wanna change your bandages?" Cole asked as he tried to looked at Kai,but he only looked at the floor "Cole,you know I'm stronger than that. Just put on the ointment." Kai responded and lifted up his head to look at Cole.

Cole looked at Kai for a moment and Kai lifted up his sleeves to show his bandage that had some blood stained on them. Kai began to wrap them off and as he did Cole's eyes widened.

Kai's arms looked like a bunch of blankets stitched together with blood stained on some of the skin.

Kai looked away. Trying to avoid having to see his skin and red blood burnt marks.

Cole flinched in shock and tried to looked at Kai,but he didn't lift his head.

Cole put a small amount of ointment on his finger and started rubbing it across Kai's arm. Kai flinched,kept his eyes shut tight,and having his teeth grinding in pain.

After Cole was done putting on the ointment he looked away for a moment and grabbed the bandages. When Cole looked back at Kai he was binding his arm. Cole smiled "hey,I think it's getting better." Kai laughed a bit "ya,it is." Kai responded and rolled down his sleeve and rolled up the other one.

Cole put some more ointment on his finger and unwrapped Kai's bandages.

Kai didn't flinch this time,but looked at Cole smiling.

When Cole was done he lifted up his head to look at Kai to see him smiling. Cole smiled back and then grabbed the bandages and carefully placed one on Kai's cheek.

Cole placed his arm around Kai shoulder and then hugged Kai tightly.

Kai hugged Cole back as his cheeks started turning a bit pink.

Cole gentility pulled Kai away and looked into his eyes. His hand stroked through Kai's hair. Kai blushed and chuckled.

Cole chuckled back while having one hand on Kai's shoulder and the other rubbing the back of his neck.

Kai stared at the floor for a moment and looked back at Cole. Kai rubbed the back of his head "um Cole,I'm sorry that all this happened and-" Kai was interrupted when Cole covered his mouth with his hand "Kai I should be saying sorry. If I had gone to check out what the banging was you wouldn't be like this." Kai smiled as a tear fell down his cheek. Cole wiped away Kai's tear,and hugged him around his neck.

Kai hugged Cole back and tears of happiness fell down his cheeks and on landed on Cole's shoulder.

Cole rubbed Kai's back as a few tears of happiness started to fill his eyes,but wiped them away.

"I'll always protect you. No matter what."

Sorry that it took so long to write a chapter this short.

Bye