Chapter 25: Love me like you do

All of the others were out again.
Jay,Nya,Lloyd,and Zane went to hang out for awhile,and Sensei Wu went to go visit Misako.
Leaving Cole and Kai home alone again.

Kai was sleeping peacefully in bed with one arm resting on his stomach. His stomach and hand slowly rising and falling. And the other under his pillow.

The others recommended Kai to wear his pajamas so it would be light on his bandages,but him being stubborn like he was,he just stayed in his Gi,but took the armor off so he could stay comfortable.

Cole was standing at the doorway. Being a weird boyfriend and stalking him as he slept.

He smiled at Kai's peacefully sleeping body and continued to stare at him like a weirdo.

Moments later,he turned away from the door and walked outside to get some fresh air.
At times,he as to say: Taking care of Kai can be tiring.
He did enjoy being with him and having their moments together but they would tire Cole out.

He wanted to have Kai move as much as possible because he knew Kai didn't like staying in one place for a long time.
If he couldn't stand staying in a cage that the serpentine used to keep them trapped in,that was probably 2 rooms big,he couldn't stay in a bed that was smaller than that.

Cole sat at the deck of the bounty. Leaning against the pole witch held the sail. He watched as the the sun set and felt the cool breeze on his face and rushing through his hair.

He closed his eyes peacefully as he began to think about a simple question he wanted to tell Kai for awhile.
They had been together for a year and a few months now,and they've been really close.
Cole was thinking of moving to the next level of their relationship.

Cole then decided to go back inside to cheek on Kai. Even though Morro was gone for good,he still wanted to be sure he wasn't having any nightmares. He understood that it may take a long time for Kai to move on,but Cole knew Kai was strong.

"Only you can set my heart on fire!
On fire...
I'll let you set my pace! Cause I'm not thinking straight! My heads been spinning around and I can't see clear no more..... What are you waiting for?"

Cole herd from their room. He recognized the voice. At times he would spy on Kai when singing,but he wouldn't say anything cause he didn't want to embarrass Kai.

Cole smiled and walked into the room.

Kai had his headphones in his ears,his phone in his hand,and his back facing the door.

"Love me like you do!
Love love love me like you do!
Like you do,love love love me like you do!"

Cole put his back against the door after he closed the door and listened to his boyfriend singing.

"Touch me like you do,touch touch touch me like you do."

"What are you waiting for?"

Kai then stopped singing and turned around to see Cole smiling at him with his back against.

Kai's face turned red of embarrassment "I-I thought you w-were outside.... I'm so embarrassed!" Cole sat next to Kai on the bed "I think you have a beautiful singing voice!" Cole smiled and kissed Kai's forehead,making Kai smile.

"Do you mind if I sing with you?" Cole asked. Smiling at Kai. Kai nodded "S-sure." Kai responded and replayed the song.

"You're the night,you're the light,you're the color of my blood. You're the cure,you're the pain.
You're the only thing I wanna touch..."