Chapter 27: Ending

Cole and Kai were cuddling in their bed. Kai had his head resting on Cole's chest and his eyes closed as he hugged his waist tightly.
Cole smiled at Kai as he cuddled into him. He stroked Kai's spikey hair while he was rubbing his back.

"I love you,Kai."
Cole said softly to his boyfriend as he hugged Kai tighter "I love you too,Cole."

"Hey,Kai,do you know what I realized?" Kai looked into Cole's eyes "What?"

"I realized,if none of this had happened,then we wouldn't have gotten together...." Cole explained as he scratched the back of his head. Kai's eyes widened "I never even realized that....." He then smiled "Then that means we have an interesting love story to tell." Cole nodded and smiled more as he looked at Kai.

Cole kissed Kai's forehead and Kai closed his eyes as he did.
"I don't want anything else to happen to you. I love you too much to see you hurt." Said Cole as Kai nuzzled into Cole's neck. His hair tickling Cole a bit.

"I don't want you to be hurt either." Kai said and kissed Cole's neck. Cole smiled.

The forest,a few hours later.
Cole way laying down in the cold,yet soft grass. He looked up at the night sky with his arm wrapped around Kai's shoulder.
The sky black and dark blue and the stars looking like sparkly snowflakes.

Kai cuddled into Cole's chest and hugged his waist tightly. Cole stroked Kai's hair as he held Kai tightly. Not wanting to let go.

"I don't want to let go..." Said Kai,still holding Cole tightly. He closed his eyes as he cuddled into Cole's chest more.

Cole smiled and held Kai tighter "I don't want to either. I don't ever wanna let go..." Kai smiled hearing Cole's words.

Kai then frowned a bit as Cole then let go then stood up "I thought you said you didn't want to let go." Said Kai sadly.
Cole took both of Kai's hands and looked into Kai's sunset colored eyes. They were shining like diamonds.

"Kai,I love you. I really do. I love you more than anything. I love you more than cake,music,anything! I know we've only been dating for a year now,and Nya and Jay have been dating like....forever!" Cole joked and Kai laughed "But,I already want to have our relationship go to the next level."
Cole then got on one knee and took out a small box "Kai Smith," Cole opened the small box to show a ring with a ruby shaped heart "Will you marry me?"

Kai covered his mouth in shock as tears of happiness rolled down his face. He then removed his hands and hugged Cole tightly.

"Yes!"