Chapter 3:The message

The sun shined in the ninja's room causing the ninja to wake. They tried to avoid the light, but it was too bright.
Cole woke groaning as he was waking up,same with Zane,Jay,and Lloyd they slowly got out of bed but noticing that Kai wasn't getting up.

"Come on Kai it's time to get up." Jay said still sleepy but the room was silent. Jay glared at Kai's bed and began to climb up the bed,but Kai wasn't there "he's not up here." Jay said. Cole shrugged "he's probably already up."

The ninja put on there Ninja Gi's and walked out the door. The ninja were walking down the hallway to get to the training course. Jay was than turned his eye to look at the bathroom he walked pasted it and slowly walked back to the bathroom "Guys  you might want to take a look at this." Jay said as his eyes were still locked on the wall. Cole,Zane,and Lloyd walked back to the bathroom. There eyes widened. There were cracks and blood stains on the wall. And it was Kai's blood.

They were all speechless.
Cole spoke "Wha-what happened to him?" Zane than replied
"I-I don't know"
Tears were already in everyone's eyes that's when they heard sobbing and crying from the dinning room.

Cole,Jay,Zane,and Lloyd walked slowly to the dinning room to see Nya's back to them,and crying. Jay slowly walked to Nya "Nya what's wrong?" Jay said fighting back his tears, Nya than responded "Did y'all see that bathroom?!" Nya yelled
That's when they all heard a slam behind them. Cole and Lloyd ran to the door to try and open it,but it was locked. Lloyd than questioned "did anyone locked the door?" Everyone shock there head,no, "I did." A familiar voice said in the room. Everyone wiped there heads around the room, Jay than shouted "who are you?!" Demanding for an answer "oh you've known me for a long time." The voice than walked through a wall to the dinning room,the ninja gasped in horror it was Morro!

Nya began to breath heavily "Morro,did you have anything to do with my brother going missing?!" Nya yelled "who is he? Is he the red one?" Morro said pretending to think as he lifted up Nya's chin forcing her to look at him. Nya immediately moved her head "What did you do with my brother?!" Nya shouted at tears started rolling down her face "oh don't worry your friend isn't dead......yet" tears started rolling down everyone's cheeks (except Zane because he's a nindroid sorry if I spelled it wrong,he was just really hurt inside) Jay stomped angrily over to Morro as more tears started rolling down his cheeks "if you dare hurt our brother you'll get something painful coming!" Jay shouted trying to scare Morro "oh I've gone farther than hurt." Cole than stomped over to Morro,grabbing him by the collar of his shirt "what did you do to Kai?!" Cole said fighting back his tears as he threatened Morro. Morro slowly walked away from Cole (not scared at all) "would you like too see your friend again than I'll let you see him again." Morro than opened a portal (or realm but it's kinda like a video) the ninja all gasped in horror there was a person tightly chained to a wall.

And the person tightly chained to the wall was..........Kai

He was beaten,burned,huge peaces of his skin was cut off,blood was stained on his skin and his ninja Gi,and was unconscious. Nya began bursting down into tears "Kai...." Nya whispered but loud enough for her friends (and Morro) to hear that second Kai woke up he lifted up his head and saw his friends Cole,Lloyd,Jay,Zane,and his own sister Nya through a portal or realm "Don't *cough* Don't do anything he tells you!" Kai shouted sounding weak as Kai started crying "hush ninja!" Morro yelled demanding Kai to be quiet "alright ninja you have 2 choices,serenader Ninjago to me and your friend lives or let your friend close to death!" Morro said as he glared and the ninja with a smile "pl-please! Don't do it!" Kai shouted as tears began to fall down his cheeks. "Shut up,ninja!" Morro shouted at Kai,than the portal disappeared

"What did Kai do to deserve this?!" Lloyd shouted as he tried to fight back his tears,Morro walked over to Lloyd "I'm doing this for revenge! You took something precious from me now I'm taking something precious from you!" Lloyd looked confused for a minute "Wh-what did I take from you?" Lloyd asked "You took my destiny!" Morro than floated up into the air "Alright I've said enough I've got other plains for your friend and if you tell Sensei you're going to feel the pain that you friend is going through!" As soon Morro finished talking he disappeared leaving the ninja shocked and heartbroke.

Meanwhile
As soon the portal disappeared,Kai looked down at the floor and began crying and sobbing.
Almost 2 minutes has passed and Kai heard Morro coming back. Kai began to struggle but he couldn't move because of the chains and closed his eyes as he let tears fall down his cheeks. Seconds later Morro floated in front of Kai and lifted up Kai's chin,looking like Kai was unconscious he began to slap Kai and Kai slowly began to open and close his eyes. As Kai opened his eyes he saw Morro in front of him,but didn't bother to struggle. "Wake up ninja,we have new plains today!" Morro said as he glared at Kai and smirked.

Sorry it took me so long