Chapter 17: Back in his hands

Morro teleported back into what seemed like a cave. Kai still in his hands.

Kai struggled to get Morro to let go of him,but to Morro it seemed pathetic,like a fish out of water.

He slammed Kai into a rocky wall and Kai only coughed weakly due to landing on his back,causing air to be pushed out of him,as his body was pulled down onto the floor,tears were already escaping his eyes.

He didn't wanna be here. He wanted to be back at the bounty. With Lloyd,Zane,Jay,Nya.............the one he wanted back the most was,Cole.

Morro walked over to Kai. Kai slowly looked up to look into Morro's demon eyes.
"It was about time you became a good ninja and came back to your owner!" Morro teased Kai. Kai struggled to try and get up,but he was too weak due to having air knocked out of him.
"You're *coughs* You're not gunna get away with this! Cole found me once! He'll find me again!"

"Oh that Bolder-brain? He'll never find you this time!" Said Morro.

"What makes you say that?" Kai said in a angered voice,but on the inside,his heart was pounding out of his chest. Morro chuckled.
"We're on the Dark Island,Kai! Think Cole would even bother checking this old place? Ha! If he even thought about it,he would even bother!" Morro walked over to Kai and stood inches away from his face "You won't be seeing him again! And if he does,you'll probably be dead before that." Kai didn't want to believe it,but he thought it would be true. He fought back his sadness with anger "You're wrong! I know Cole well,he'd never give up! He told me himself that he would protect me!"

"Well he didn't do a good job. I bet you all this time he wasn't even trying," Morro said "if he was trying to protect you,why would he let this happen? If he was trying to protect you,why would you and him argue all the time? If he was trying to protect you,why would-" Kai snapped
"Shut up! Just shut up!" Kai said as he started to sob. It embarrassed him,because he didn't like showing what would make him weak.
Morro chuckled again "As I thought,pathetic,weak,worthless!" Morro hissed.
"Enough of that,let's begin our fun now!" Morro said as he lifted Kai in the air.

It seemed shocking to Kai,because Morro wasn't the one lifting him in the air. He looked around him to find nobody there. Did Morro had magic or something? Did he learn a better way to control his wind? Kai didn't know. He felt like his ankles and wrist were paralyzed. He couldn't move them at all. He struggled,but it was no use.

"How are you?—"
"Did I forget to mention that I had full control here? I knew a spell or two,and I knew one that would help with this."
Morro said walking over to Kai.

Out of nowhere,a knife appeared in his hand. Kai stared at the knife before gulping.

Morro lifted up Kai's shirt to reveal more of his skin. Kai struggled,but he couldn't even move an inch.

Morro's fingers touched the end of Kai's belly and up until it reached his shirt. Morro repeatedly did it. Drawing Xs across his belly as well. He then stopped,and looked at Kai with a nasty smile. Kai looked back at him with a worried look. He was shaking,but Morro couldn't tell.

Morro looked back down at his belly and stared at it.
"I spy something red."
Kai didn't know what Morro was planning,but if he didn't respond he thought he'd get punched or worse
"Um.....my Gi?" Kai shakily asked. Hoping that nothing bad would happen.
He doesn't want to feel anymore pain!

"Wrong!" Then as quick as a blink,the knife slashed across Kai's belly.
Kai screamed in agony,before he started to sob.
"It's your blood!"

Morro lowered down to Kai's legs. Seeing the cast on one,but not the other "Did I not give this leg enough pain?" Morro teasingly asked,and then started cutting Kai's leg repeatedly.
Tears streamed down Kai's face and still screamed in agony,and begging for Morro to stop.

It was about 3 minutes,if you asked Kai,it would feel like 3 hours,before Morro finally stopped,and Kai passed out from blood loss,pain,and the amount of heat on his body.

Morro rolled his eyes,but walked away instead of waking Kai up.
"I'll give him a break for now."
Morro walked out of the cave.
Leaving Kai
Alone
Broken
Injured
Bloody
In the darkness.

Save him Cole!
And if y'all didn't get the news,depression didn't beat me and I'm back in action!
(I was working on this before I released the depression chapter)
I also say it in my new story
"Ninjago Tickle fanfics" it's like Oneshots,but I think you can tell the difference. Go check that out (if you haven't) and leave a request!

NinjaGem500 out! 🤘