Chapter 8:Get Well Soon

Once the ninja had gotten to the bounty Cole asked his friends "Guys can I have some along time,please" Zane than replied "Su-sure." Zane shakily said to Cole. Cole nodded and thanked Zane as he began to walk to the living room,closing the door behind him. Cole sat on the couch and began to break down into tears. As Cole was crying he angrily whispered to himself "I hate you Morro!" Cole continued crying,than the notebook that he had secretly stolen from the abandoned house slid out of his pocket. Cole saw the notebook next to him and slowly began to read it and what Cole saw made his eyes widened.

In the book what was written in was written by Morro! Cole continued reading as more tears fell from his eyes and onto the pages,what Cole had noticed that Kai wasn't the first victim....not even close. More lives were killed by Morro than Cole had finally gotten to the middle of the book,but after that no more pages were written "well,this is the last page." Cole said as he flipped the page. Cole's eyes widened. On the last page was Kai's page. There were live pictures of Kai being tortured,even Kai be electrocuted,and on the bottom of them saying in Kai's blood 'smile.' Cole couldn't bare to read another word of the book,Cole closed the book and ripped it into pieces as tears fell down Cole's cheeks onto the floor and dropped it in the trash can as he walked out of the living room.

It was a rough day and night but the next day finally came.
(Sorry the first part of the chapter so far was short I didn't know what else to write)

It was 8 A.M in the morning the rest of the ninja were asleep except Cole.
Cole got up earlier the next day,instead of Cole putting on his ninja Gi he put on some dark blue jeans and his black hoodie,than walked out of the bounty into the hospital. Cole walked into the hospital and saw a nurse behind a desk on a computer "Hello,what can I do for you?" The nurse asked "I'm here to see Kai." Cole said to the nurse "okay,you may see him but he's probably still sleeping." The nurse replied to Cole.
Cole nodded and thanked her as he walked to the elevator. As Cole was walking to the elevator the nurse stopped him saying "and also I want you to know Kai would be able to get out of the hospital tomorrow." Cole thanked the nurse and continued walking to the elevator

Cole had gotten to the 5th floor and walked to Kai's bedroom,he slowly opened the door to not wake Kai,but Cole was surprised that Kai was already up!

"Hey Kai,did you sleep good?" Cole asked his friend,Kai shoke his head
"N-No,not really." Cole walked into the room and closed the door behind him and walked next to Kai's bed "do you want me to get you breakfast?" Cole asked,Kai than shoke is head again 'no' as is eyes were looking down at the floor. Cole than got curious "Kai is something wrong?" Cole asked his upset friend,Kai looked at Cole as a few tears started to fall down Kai's cheeks "I've just been worried that Morro will find me again,and having me feel more pain." Kai said as more tears began to fall down his cheeks, Cole looked at Kai as he saw Kai's tears fell down his cheeks. Cole put his hand on top of Kai's "Kai were not gunna let that happen." Cole said as he looked at Kai. Kai looked at Cole with still a few tears in his eyes "Wh-why did you even save me?" Kai asked,Cole looked shocked and confused "Kai your my friend I'd be there for you no matter what. But why did you asked?" Cole said as he felt tears in his eyes but he dared himself not to cry.
"Because,after the portal disappeared and Morro came back, he told me that y'all wouldn't even try looking for me and said that I ment nothing to y'all,even Morro told me that even Nya said something about me that she never cared for me,it felt like most of it was true,and when Morro continued torturing me and began to burn me again,I'm the master of Fire I thought I was able to handle the heat but I wasn't able too,it burned me like my-my own fire would,when he electrocuted me it felt like all my whole body was on fire,and when he used those knives to cut me it felt like a lion was biting me."
Kai explained to Cole as tears began to fall down Kai's cheeks,what Cole heard shocked him,he than squeezed Kai into a tight hug as tears began to roll down his cheeks "what ever Morro told you it's not true. Your our brother and we love you."
Kai than returned the hug "*sob* thank you for saving me." Kai thanked Cole as tears of joy fell down Kai's cheeks and onto Cole's hoodie.