Chapter 10:Explaining to Sensei

It was almost midnight and all the ninja were wide awake except for Kai.
The ninja waited hours and hours so when Sensei came back they can explain everything.

Meanwhile,Cole was sitting at the table,drinking coffee to keep him wide awake. He was still depressed and worried about Kai.

As Lloyd was walking down the hallway he saw Cole and slowly began to walk over to him. Lloyd sat next to Cole and put his hand on his shoulder "Cole are you ok?" Lloyd asked as he tried to get Cole to look at him. Cole than lifted up his head to looked at Lloyd "I'm just...still worried about Kai." Cole shakily said he could feel tears in his eyes. Lloyd put his hand on Cole's shoulder "Cole,were all worried for Kai just as much as you are,but he's going to be ok now." Cole hugged Lloyd around his neck. Lloyd returned the hug.

As Cole was hugging Lloyd in the doorway Cole saw Jay. Jay kept on moving his hand for him and Lloyd to come with him. All there eyes widened as they heard the familiar voice. It was Sensei!

Cole and Lloyd had begun to panic for 20 seconds. Cole took a deep breath and then started to calm down "okay,we can still tell him about Kai,but we'll have to try and stay calm." Cole and Lloyd got up from the chair and walked into the hallway to see Sensei Wu,Nya,and Zane.

As Sensei all saw them with worried faces,and than noticed what was wrong
"Where's Kai?" Cole walked over Sensei and looked at him "Sensei you-you need to see this." Cole and Sensei started walking to there room. Cole slowly opened the bedroom door to show Kai sleeping in the bed. Sensei's eyes widened when he saw all of his injuries and his broken leg.

After a minute of Sensei looking at Kai's injuries Cole slowly closed the door while looking down at the floor. Once the door closed Sensei all looked the ninja horrified on what he just saw "wh-what happened to him?" Sensei Wu shakily asked scared. As Cole walked over to Sensei he rubbed the back of his head "he was-he was captured by Morro,and Morro gave Kai a lot of pain. We took him to a hospital and the doctors said he would have a broken leg for 2 months."

Cole shakily said as he was still looking down at the floor.

Sensei's eyes were widened with shock.
After about 10 seconds Sensei stood completely still,but soon spoke "if Kai's gunna be okay,tell him that I want him to stop training until he gets better." The ninja all nodded and Sensei walked slowly to his room.

The ninja all looked at each other,still worried they went to there room (except Nya cause I think she still has her own room)
The ninja all got in there beds falling asleep quickly,but Cole stared at Kai on the bed across from him.

Cole signed as he turned his body now looking at the wall.

Sorry it took me awhile. And sorry it's short I didn't want it to be long.