Chapter 19:Cole vs Morro pt.2

When the bounty made it to The Dark Island,Cole was the first to jump off the bounty. He was about to go ahead and run off,but he was stopped by Lloyd's voice.

"Cole! Wait!" Lloyd said.
Cole turned around to look at the others "Are y'all ready to search? We could be here for awhile." Zane announced. Everyone nodded,but Cole sadly sighed.

"Guys,I want to search myself. It's my fault Kai got captured again!" Cole said.

"Cole,it's no one's fault. And besides,we need to do this as a team! You can't search this place alone!" Jay said stepping closer "Jay's right Cole,we want to help too." Nya stepped up.
Cole sadly sighed. His fist punched the ground. Big rocks started surrounding Zane,Lloyd,Nya,and Jay. They started to panic and started to try to break free.

"Cole! What are you doing?!" Lloyd shouted. Demanding for an answer.

"I'm sorry guys,but this is my mission." Cole said before running off.
"Cole get back here!" Lloyd yelled. But Cole ignored him.

As Cole ran he looked up to the mountain he was heading to.

A cave on top of a mountain,just like Kai said

Cole thought to himself. It was far,but if Kai's there,Cole knew it was worth it.
I'm coming for you,Kai. Hang on.
Cole thought again as he ran faster.

I'm just hoping it's not too late or Kai is already—
"No! Cole,don't think like that! Kai is going to be ok! You just need to go faster!" Cole said to himself,then running a little bit faster.
Cole looked up again. Not too far.

After a few minutes,
Cole made to the location of the mountain. His eyes widened.
"It's taller than I expected!" Cole complained to himself "But it's the only way to get to Kai,then so be it!" Cole said. Starting to climb the mountain.

Hour later (cuz I was lazy)
Cole finally made it to the top.
"That was longer than I expected." Cole panted. After Cole caught his breath,he slowly came closer to the huge entrance of the cave. It was dark,but the sun gave enough light for Cole to see a figure.

Cole smiled wide,as tears of happiness began to fill his eyes. It was Kai!
Kai,what Cole thought he was sobbing into his arms,shackles on his wrists and ankles,and his injuries still everywhere.

"Kai!" Kai looked up to the opposite side of the cave because of a familiar voice. He thought it wouldn't happen,but it did. Kai found Cole standing right in the entrance of the cave "C-Cole?" Kai said shakily from his tears of happiness and being shocked "Kai!" Cole said a bit more quiet. Cole immediately started to rush over to Kai,tears of happiness spilling from his eyes. Kai smiled as his tears escaped as well.

"Kai!" Cole said as he wrapped his arms tightly around Kai. And Kai hugged him tightly as well.

Kai then started to sob into Cole's shoulder,but was smiling at the same time. Cole closed his eyes halfway and gently rubbed Kai's back.
"Sssshhhhhh. It's going to be ok,Kai." Cole spoke softly "I know! *sob* I'm just so happy to see you!" Kai said and stopped sobbing and just smiled again.

After a minute,Cole and Kai finally let go of each other. Cole wiped away Kai's tears and made there foreheads connect to each other.

"I'm sorry it took me longer to get to you...."
Kai shook his head
"No,it's ok. Really. I always knew you'd save me..."
Cole smiled.

They both disconnected their foreheads and looked at each other "You ready to head home?" Cole asked. Kai nodded. Still smiling.

Cole frowned for a minute and looked at Kai "Before we head back..... I want to check something..." Cole said as he pulled up Kai's shirt.
Cole covered his mouth in shock to see a giant mark that was starting to bleed again. He went to Kai's back and found a giant X mark on his back,witch was bleeding too. While Cole was looking at Kai's back,his leg caught his attention and saw it covered in bleeding cuts,and Cole looked at his arm bleeding out of control and had a very deep cut.