Chapter 1.

Writers' Note:

Hello everyone! Welcome to another fan fiction by me, Sarah! I had this idea today for a Harry fan fiction and I kind of pushed it away because I have two other stories going on right now, but I just could not stop thinking about this story so I'm going to start it anyways! Whether or not anyone will read it or actually like it is another question, ha. However, I hope that you all like this story and want to continue reading it! If you do find yourself liking it, please vote or leave me a comment below! Feedback is always appreciated! - Sarah

"Baby, baby wake up..." Harry groans as he pulls me deep into his warm arms.

"I don't want to..." I groan back, smiling widely.

Last night was absolutely amazing. Having all of our family and friends there to watch us get married was incredibly special. The wedding was small and private but everything I had ever imagined. It was definitely the day that I dreamed of when I was a little girl dreaming of princes and castles.

"We need to get going before the movers come..." Harry groans once more, rising in the bed.

"Where are you going?" I ask, turning around to spot Harry's naked bum moving towards the bathroom.

"I'm going to shower. Care to join me?" He teases as he winks and continues towards the bathroom.

"Harry, that's not fair..." I say through a small yawn.

"What's not fair about it?" He asks, his presence shadowed by the wall between the two of us.

"It's too early to do anything like that..." I say, laughing as I sit up in the destroyed bed.

"Oh really? Well, that's funny because we've had morning sex before..." Harry says as he peeks his head around the corner.

"That was different, we're married now..." I say, wrapping myself in the cool white sheets and standing up.

"You're right. We're husband and wife now, that means I can kiss you whenever I want..." He says, walking his naked body towards me.

"Harry..." I groan, laughing and stepping back from him.

"What? I just want to kiss my beautiful wife good morning..." He explains, smiling and slowly moving towards me.

"Oh, well, the real question is whether or not I want to kiss my husband good morning..." I tease, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling his face closer to mine.

"You're teasing me aren't you?" He asks, leaning his head back.

"What? I would never..." I laugh sarcastically, walking away from him.

"You're so mean to me..." He says as he quickly follows behind me, pulling my body to his and shutting the door to the bathroom.

The shower is the hottest and steamiest shower that I've ever taken and it's definitely not because of the water. It's funny how as soon as Harry and I were announced husband and wife, the sexual tension between us exploded. Suddenly there were no rules or limits. Not that there was before. It was just a lot different now, a kind of different that a person just can't really explain.

The white tiles surrounding the bathroom reflects the brightness of the lights hanging above the mirror. Harry shuffles around the bathroom cleaning up the wet towels and clothes from the night before. The movers from the moving company are expected to come at 9:00 and it's already 8:37. They should be here at any moment.

The house that we'll be moving into is absolutely perfect. While the apartment that I've shared with Harry for two years is great, it's just too modern for my own personal taste. The house is grand with a beautiful staircase in the entrance, a white kitchen with the best appliances and a garden outside to enjoy during the spring and summer. The thought of getting to decorate it and fill it with Styles' babies is absolutely thrilling.

"Charlie!" Harry calls from the bedroom.

"Yeah?" I call back, placing a small diamond earring in my ear.

"The movers are here!" He calls, his voice growing distant.

"Okay! I'll be right out!" I say, adjusting my long blonde ponytail and making my way out of the bathroom.

Our whole house is basically already packed and ready to go. The only things that have been left unpacked are the clothes in the closet and a few of the essential items that you've needed to get through the past few days. The wedding took a lot out of me, so those were a few of the things that I didn't really care to think about before the move.

"Yeah, you can take all of this first..." Harry says as he points the movers in the direction of the sitting room.

"When are we leaving today?" I ask, strutting down the long hallway of our apartment.

"We should probably leave in the next hour or so. You said you wanted to visit a few shops right?" Harry asks as he smiles and wraps his long arms around my waist, placing his head lightly on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I want to start getting decoration ideas for our new home..." I whisper, leaning my head back into his.

"Well, maybe we should buy a new bed frame first. I think we might have broken our other one last night..." Harry whispers into my neck.

"That's actually a really good idea..." I whisper back, laughing with him.

"It's a plan then..." Harry whispers as he looks up at smiles over at me, his arms still wrapped around me.

"It's a plan..." I whisper back, leaning up and kissing his lips lightly.

Vote - Comment - Etc