Chapter 6.

Writer's Note:

I just want to personally thank every single person who has read, voted or commented on this story! It's only been up for two days and it already has 700 reads! That is absolutely incredible! When I first began writing here on Wattpad I was really nervous that nobody would read my stories or like what I was writing so it means so much to me to get the kind of response that I've had in such a short amount of time! Thank you so much! Please continue reading, voting and commenting! You have no idea how much it means to me or how happy it makes me! Thank you! - Sarah

"Newlywed Harry Styles leaves L.A. club with sizzling brunette!"

My chest feels heavy and I feel my eyes growing hot. I can't believe that Harry would do this to me. We have a strong committed relationship. We've only been married for about a week and he's already cheating? I choke back hot, salty tears and take a deep breath.

I haven't talked to Harry since he left for his trip yesterday. There's been no call, no text, nothing. I let the strange phone call go last night, just thinking that it must have been some misunderstand. However, with these headlines filling every gossip website, it may be more than just a misunderstanding.

I slowly scroll down the page of the website, a medium-sized image of Harry and the girl filling the screen. My heart bursts and a heavy stream of tears fall immediately. Harry looks beyond drunk. His face is bright red and his eyes are glazed over. His hair is disheveled and his clothes are covered in sweat. It definitely looks like he's been clubbing.

The girl walking closely behind him has the looks of a definite club girl. She's wearing a very short black dress and sky-high black heels. Her long brunette hair falls down her back, barely covering a large rose tattoo in the center of her back. She's smiling widely as her right hand is placed solidly on Harry's left shoulder. I cringe and cover my face with my hands.

This cannot be happening right now. As I take in another deep breath, my cell phone goes off on the kitchen counter. I groan and slowly pick it up. It's Daniel. My manager.

"Daniel?" I sigh into the phone.

"Charlie, are you okay?" He asks, a wave of concern taking over his voice.

"I don't know..." I whisper, looking back over to the photo of Harry and the unknown girl.

"Listen, I've been trying to get ahold of Harry or one of his team members. I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone yet but as soon as I do I'll let you know okay?" He says, breathing heavily into the phone.

"Okay..." I whisper, placing my head in my sweaty palm.

"I'll be over to your house in a little bit." He whispers.

He knows that I'm not okay. Daniel always knows what I'm feeling before I even know what I'm feeling. That's what makes him such a great manager. He's not after the money, he really cares about my person well-being. If I don't want to do a photoshoot, I don't do the photoshoot. That's that.

"Alright, I'll see you soon then..." I whisper, twirling my golden blonde hair in my newly manicured fingers.

"Alright babe! Don't stress!" He chirps, hanging up quickly.

As I end his call my eyes are brought back to the wallpaper on my phone. Harry is wearing a wide grin and his favorite black skinny jeans. His arms are wrapped tightly around my bony body and we're both cheek-to-cheek, completely and utterly in love. I smile down at the photo, remembering back to that day. As soon as I'm remembering that day, I'm remembering the photos that have just surfaced of him with that girl. Ugh.