Chapter 26.

I watch carefully as Lucy finishes placing the final touches on the nursery. The light grey walls are adorned with simple decorations and bright white letters above her crib spelling out her name. Gracie. I smile and walk over to the crib, excited to place the small white elephant that I purchased at the baby store in with the bedding.

I slowly place the small plush animal in the corner of the crib, the elephant overlooking the rest of the crib. He'll make the perfect friend for her.

"Hey, what about mine?" Harry asks, walking over with his pink elephant in his hand.

"You can put it in with mine..." I say, pointing down to my elephant.

"I think that Gracie will love them..." Harry smiles, placing his small pink elephant next to mine.

"I think they're utterly perfect..." I smile. hugging him slightly.

"Not as perfect as you..." Harry whispers into my hair.

"Oh please, if anyone is perfect it's the one and only Harry Styles..." I laugh, nudging his shoulder gently.

"I don't know why everyone thinks I'm so perfect..." Harry laughs, his face growing a light shade of red.

"Um, excuse me? Have you seen your face?" Lucy says in the corner of the room.

Harry and I both awkwardly turn to face her.

"Uh, I mean, I guess that's what they see in you. I don't know, I'm leaving..." Lucy says nervously, quickly exiting the room.

"So, I guess awkwardness runs in your family huh?" Harry laughs, smiling over at me.

"Awkwardness in my family? I don't know what you're talking about..." I laugh, grabbing a soft pink blanket from a bag.

"Are you excited for her?" Harry asks, sitting in the rocking chair in the corner of the room.

"Yes, I can't stop thinking about meeting her..." I smile, gently stroking the cool blanket in my hands.

"I don't think I'll fully grasp the fact that she's actually coming until she's here." Harry laughs, rocking in the chair.

"Well, she won't be coming once she's actually here silly..." I laugh, placing the blanket over the rim of the crib.

"I know but I don't think I'll really get it until she's in my arms..." Harry whispers, nodding his head.

"If that's not the most adorable statement ever, I don't know what is..." I laugh, walking over to him.

"I worry about it sometimes..." Harry whispers as I gently place myself on his lap.

"Worry about what?" I ask, playing with the fabric of my sweater.

"About being a father." He shrugs.

"Why do you worry about being a father?" I ask, laying against his firm chest.

"I just want to be the best one I guess..." He shrugs again.

"Well, it's not going to come easy but I think we can do it." I smile.

"I don't think I would be able to do it if I didn't have you." Harry smirks, nudging his head against mine.

"Oh yes you could. You're Harry Styles...you can do anything..." I laugh, kissing him on the cheek.

"I'm not too sure about that..." He laughs.

"Well, I am." I laugh, getting off of his lap.

"Where do you think you're going?" Harry asks as I walk out of the room.