Chapter 24.

The cold hardwood floors sting underneath my bare feet. All that can be heard is the storm outside and the sound of feet running across the floor beneath. The aroma of coffee fills the house, allowing anyone to taste the coffee without drinking it. The curtains draping the windows slowly move with the soft breeze outside. Another raindy day in London.

I quickly run down the hallway, eager to round the corner. I come to the corner and move behind it. I don't want to be found. I breathe in slowly and close my eyes. I don't know where Harry went. I carefully lean around the corner to see if he's coming down the hallway after me, he's nowhere to be found. I lean my head back against the wall when I feel two hands grab me at my waist.

"Ah!" I scream, attempting to pull away from the hands.

"I finally caught you!" Harry laughs, pulling me into his bare chest.

"Ah! No!" I squeal, squirming in his arms.

"Ay, you promised that if I caught you, you would kiss me..." Harry whines, pouting out lips.

"Pouting doesn't do a boy any good Harry..." I laugh, smiling up at him.

"Not even when the boy is as adorable as I am?" He asks, shrugging his shoulders.

"Erm, nope!" I squeal, quickly pulling myself out of his arms.

"Hey! Get back here!" He laughs, chasing after me again.

I run through the house at my fastest speed, my satin robe coming undone as I run. Harry chases after me in his boxers, laughing with every step of the way. We run through the living room and then the kitchen, eventually making our way back down the hallway. Harry quickly catches me again and makes sure to hold me tighter this time.

"I'm not giving up until you kiss me..." He whispers, his face only inches away from mine.

"What's the magic word?" I tease, leaning my lips up towards his.

"Please?" He murmurs, smirking.

"Nope..." I laugh, biting my lip.

"How is please not the magic word?" He asks, his voice growing serious.

"Try again..." I laugh, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Uh...is it...coffee?" He asks, shrugging.

"Coffee!? What the hell kind of guess is that!?" I shriek, laughing at his guess.

"I'm sorry! I'm terrible at guessing..." He laughs, gently placing his head on my shoulder.

"Oh Harry..." I laugh, shaking my head.

"Can you please give me a hint?" He asks, moving his head off my shoulder.

"Um, let's see..." I whisper, attempting to think of how to give him a hint without giving it away.

"Make it a good hint..." Harry whispers, smiling.

"Okay! Uh, it's magical..." I say, smiling back at him.

"Magical?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Mhm..." I nod.

"Uh...is it...abracadabra?" He guesses, shrugging his shoulders.

"YES!" I squeal, pulling his face quickly to mine.

His warm lips are placed on mine. He smiles into the kiss and leans me up against the wall. I keep my hands tightly around his neck to, slightly moving my body closer to his. He glides his hands down my sides, searching for the knot to my robe. He slowly unties it, allowing my robe to open, revealing my nearly naked body underneath.