Author's Note:

Warning: Possible spoilers!

I just want to thank every single person who has read, voted or commented on this story. Every read, every vote and every comment means so much to me! You guys are absolutely the best readers and I love you all so much! You guys inspired me to write this story every day so this whole book is dedicated to you.

I'm sorry if it seems like this book went by really quick (what am I talking about I finished this whole book in a little over two weeks) but that's what happens when you get the genius idea to write a Harry fanfic a month before you start college. I'm really just an idiot sometimes, ha. I should have started this story last summer but guess what? I didn't have this idea until two weeks ago, ha.

Anyways, I came up with the idea for this story about two weeks ago when I was cleaning my bathroom while listening to the song, "Say Something" by A Great Big World. How inspiring I know. I actually thought of the idea backwards, which is ultimately where I got the name from. The initial idea came from the ending of the story and I slowly worked my way back to right after they were first married.

I had never read or even heard of a "married" Harry story so I figured maybe I should try to write one. The response that I received was fantastic. I'm honestly surprised by the amount of love and support that I have gained from this story. To know that someone out there actually read a story of mine and actually liked it is incredibly satisfying and even more inspiring as I enter my freshman year of college.

So, thank you! Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting! You all mean so much to me!

Oh, shoot! I almost forgot! I kind of have an annoucement. See, I forgot to tell you that the ending of this story is really only the beginning and the back story to the initial story. I told you I planned this whole story backwards! Therefore:

FORWARDS (COMING SOON)

(Surprise bitch, I bet you thought you'd read the last of me...)

That's right, there's a sequel and I am beyond excited to start it with you guys! You guys are the best readers in the world! I really mean that!

- imindenialler