Chapter 25.

Plush animals and toys fill the pure white shelves. The hardwood floors creak beneath my feet. I pick up a small white elephant from a shelf and inspect it. It's a lot like the one that Harry bought the baby, just a different color. I smile down at the plush animal and continue walking around the store with it.

"So, the room is going to be grey right?" Lucy asks as she inspect an abundance of baby cribs.

"Yes, that's what we decided on since we're not sure of the baby's gender..." I say, clutching the elephant in my hands.

"Then why did Harry by the baby a pink elephant?" Lucy asks as she inspects prices on the cribs.

"I don't know. He didn't say why..." I say, crossing my arms.

"Your husband can be so odd..." She laughs, writing down the price of a crib in a notepad.

"I know but I love him anyways..." I laugh, shaking my head.

"I know..." She laughs, standing up.

"So, which one do you like?" I ask, shrugging my shoulders.

"Well, I definitely think that this one goes with the style of the other furniture..." She says, pointing at the beautiful white crib.

"Yeah?" I ask, walking around the model.

"Mhm. What do you think? Yes or no? You're the one who ultimately decides..." She says, crossing her arms across her chest.

"I like it. Let's get this one..." I nod.

"Really? I honestly thought this whole nursery process was going to be hell with you as the client..." She laughs, writing down more information on the crib.

"Why did you think that?" I laugh, moving my attention to a shelf full of baby booties.

"Well, you're my sister...you're complicated..." She laughs behind me.

"Thanks, you're not too easy either..." I laugh, picking up a pair of tiny pink booties.

"Now aren't those adorable?" She laughs, walking up behind me.

"Right? I can't wait to dress the baby up..." I smile, setting the booties back down.

"No, get them!" She says, picking the booties back up.

"We don't even know if the baby is a girl..." I say, watching as she places them in a small cart.

"So, get the blue ones too?" She says, pointing to the tiny blue pair next to the pink ones.

"I guess..." I shrug, putting the pair of blue booties in the cart with the pink ones, throwing the white elephant in along with them.

"Hey, doesn't the baby already have one of those?" Lucy asks, watching as I toss the elephant in.

"Yeah, well one can be from Harry and one can be from me..." I laugh, shrugging.

"Ah, that's a cute idea..." She says, nodding.

"Yeah..." I smile, looking at all of the baby items in the store.

"Do you have any ideas for names?" She asks as she slowly pushes the cart through the store.

"Uh, for a girl Gracie and for a boy William..." I say, walking with her through the store.

"Middle names?" She asks.

"No, we haven't gotten that far yet..." I say, smiling over at her.

"Well, I'm just saying, if it's a little girl you might want to name her after her awesome aunt..." She laughs, shrugging along with her response.