Chapter 10.

The heat between our bodies ignites as we continue flipping around in the sheets. My back arches as soon as Harry hits my pleasurable spot. I moan lightly, my lips curling into a smile. It felt great to be back in good graces with Harry.

I drag my hands down Harry's back, leaving soft scratches. He moves above me carefully, keeping his head buried into the crook of my neck. I feel the build up deep inside me and know that it will be coming soon. It doesn't take Harry long to finish what he's started. He's always been a great lover.

As Harry continues working above me, my mind goes back to our first time together. We had been dating for almost three months and had only shared a few kisses. My model friends laughed and made fun of me, calling me a "tease" and "prude." I didn't really care about what they thought of me or the names that they called me though, if I was going to have sex with someone I wanted to make sure that I loved them and they loved me. I was going to have sex just to have sex.

Harry and I had spent a lovely evening together, going out to dinner and then enjoying a play. It was cold and drizzly outside, the rain falling high above our heads. Harry placed his jacket over my head trying to shelter me from the raindrops. The rain started pelting hard against the ground, beginning the downpour.

Harry's place was still about a mile away and my place was even further so we ended up rushing into the nearest hotel. The hotel was lavish, the type of hotel that you would see in Hollywood movies or use as a background at a photoshoot. As you entered the hotel, you both instantly warmed up and made your way to the receptionist desk.

The room that Harry requested was a room that he had stayed in before on one of his past trips to the hotel. After requesting the room, Harry paid the man to find someone to go buy us some new clothing, seeming as the ones that we were in were completely drenched. He had us write down our sizes for everything and sent one of his hotel employees on his merry way.

As we made our way up to the room we laughed and talked about the play that we had seen only a short time ago. We entered the large room, eager to get into a heated space and a pile of warm blankets. The only thing that we were waiting on were our clothes. In an effort to kill time, Harry suggested that we should take a hot shower, hoping the clothes would be there by the time the first of us was finished.

Harry, being the gentleman that he is, allowed me to take my shower first while he searched for a movie to watch on the television. I had no idea the night ahead of me. If I could go back in time and relive the nigh over again, I would. Mainly because it just seems like a blur now. I remember bits and pieces but I can't remember it exactly as it happened.

After a refreshing hot shower I stepped out, wrapping a lush hotel robe around my steamed naked body. I wasn't sure whether to stay in the bathroom while awaiting the arrival of our clothes or if I should go out to the room to provide some company to Harry. Before that night, he had never seen me in anything less than a full outfit.

"Charlie?" He asked, knocking lightly on the bathroom door.

"Yeah?" I called out, hoping that he would announce our clothes were there.

"Our clothes are here..." He said, smirking on the other side of the door.

I opened the door quickly, excited to jump into new clothes. Harry smiled and handed me a bag. I took it out of his hands and began to inspect the items. There were grey sweatpants, a black waffle knit long sleeve, and socks. It was the perfect lounging outfit.

Harry pulled grey sweatpants, a black t-shirt and socks out of his bag. It was clear that the outfits that were chosen were totally coordinated. Harry and I just smiled over at one another and laughed hysterically. Wearing the outfits would make us total cheeseballs but it would be better then sleeping in damp clothes.