CHAPTER 1

"Truth or dare?"
It is a Friday night. And yeah, I'm playing truth or dare with this group of crazy people. I was with Lilly(one of my friends), Niall(my good friend), Zayn(my good friend), Amber(my best friend), Louis(bff), Liam(one of the nicest guys I know) and..... Harry(The jerk who broke Amber's heart).
"Truth" I spoke.
"Have you ever kissed?" Asked Niall.
"Yes, Niall, I think I am 18." I gave him a sarcastic look and he rolled his eyes.
It was my turn to ask a question.
"Truth or dare, Zayn?"
"Truth"
"Ok, what do you think about me" I asked, hoping for a nice answer.
"Ohh, uhmm do you want to know the truth?"
What I like about Zayn, is his caring and careful personality.
"Yes, I meant that, Zayn."
"Uhmm.. I think you're really hot and nice and beautiful an-" Zayn was cut off by Harry.
"OK, we got it Zayn."
"What was that about, curly??"Louis smirked and looked at Harry.
"Uhhh. Nevermind.. Continue Zayn."
Zayn looked at Harry with confused face and continued.
"And I also think no one can get you.. Like... you know..."
"Couldn't think of a better answer?" Harry mumbled under his breath.
"Ok, ok, we're movin' on..."
"So..., Ellena, truth or dare?" Harry asked looking straight into my eyes. God I hate his smirk.

"Dare"
He was silent for a moment, but then he smirked.
"I dare you you to be my girlfriend for 60 days"
God no.. no no no. I can't be his girlfriend even for an hour. I hate him with all my heart. His confidence is getting on my nerves. He thinks he can get all girls, and the worst part is that he does.
"No!!!! No and no!! I'm not doing it" I said hoping that he'll change his mind.
"You have to, love, you have to..." he smirked again.
"But Harry, I can't. I just can't..."
And then group of half drunk teenagers attacked me.
"Don't be a chicken, Ellena. Just do it".
"And by the way it's a dare, and u have to do it".
"C'mon. Don't be boring".
Everyone was cheering me up. And suddenly Amber spoke.
"No!!!! She doesn't have to do it."
And at that moment everyone looked at her with a big surprise on their faces.
The truth is, Harry and Amber were dating for a year I think. And she told that Harry was a total jerk and broke her heart. Ohh look another reason to hate him..

I tried to make excuses, but all I heard was "rules are rules". I took a deep breath, looked at his green eyes.
"I'll do it, Styles."
That was the moment when 2 dimples appeared on his face and he licked his lips.
"Good girl. I'll see you tomorrow".