Day 12

Rain drops were hitting my window. Morning rain.. One of my favorite things. The sound of the rain made me wanna turn around and cuddle my pillow. I tried to move, but I couldn't. Something was holding me tight. I opened my eyes and found Harry in my bed. I was laying on his inked chest. His grip was so tight on me that I couldn't move. I remembered yesterday.. Glad Harry stayed here with me. The truth is.. I'm having nightmares really often. I usually wake up in the middle of the night and cry till the morning...Whatever...
I tried hard not to wake Harry. I decided to lay there till he wakes up. His chest was warm. His breathing was slow and deep. I looked at his butterfly tattoo. I was bored so I started to follow the lines of his tattoo. Harry tightened his grip even more. I think I tickled him. I knew that he was awake and did that on purpose. I tried to get up but he didn't allow me.
"Ok enough of your games Styles." I finally spoke, but he didn't answer me. I looked at his face. He was barely holding his smile.
"You're a bad actor Harry. Now let me breathe." He did the opposite of everything I told him to do. He was holding me so tight that I was barely breathing.
"Okay Harry, okay..." I grabbed my pillow with my words and hit him with it. He laughed and opened his arms, allowing me to get up.
"Hey careful Love" he said laughing.
"Or what Styles?" I asked with a smirk on my face. He didn't do anything for five seconds. But after that he quickly got me under him and caught my wrists in his hands. Our faces were inches away.
"You are hurting me Harry."
"Didn't you think about it when you were hitting me?" I didn't answer. I was looking into his eyes.
"El?" I couldn't pay attention to his words. He started to tickle me.
"Ha.... Harry please st.. stop!" I was laughing.
I started to tickle him. I got on top of him wanted to caught his hands but he was the way stronger.
"Oh Ellena, Ellena." He smirked.
Suddenly I got a message on my phone.
"Let me see who it is!" and Harry let me take my phone.
Jack(friend):Hi Ellena. We'll get together today in the club. I want you to join us.
"Who is it?" Harry asked with a serious face.
"It's Jack" I wanted to tease Harry.
"WHO IS JACK?"His voice was cold and deep.
"He is one of my friends."
"And what did one of your boy friends want?"
"He and my other friends will get together today in the club and he invited me."
"Will you go?"
"Mmmm I think yes."
"Then I'm with you" Harry added quickly "I'm your boyfriend and can't let you go to a club alone."
"Ok Harry I'll say Jack that we'll go." I texted him and informed him about Harry. Jack didn't mind. He said that we must be in a club at 6 and sent me the address of the club.
"Love let's go and eat something." We went to the kitchen, ate, put everything in its places. It already was half past four and Harry left to get ready. First I had a quick shower, did my hair.

Then I wore this:

Then I wore this:

and did my make up

and did my make up.
It was 6:45 when Harry rung the doorbell. I opened it and saw him. He was so sexy. I didn't say anything and he started the conversation.
"Hi gorgeous. I'm lucky to have a girlfriend like you. You are just perfect."
"Thank you Harry" I blushed a little "You aren't bad yourself."
He smirked "can we go?"
"Yes we can" I locked the door and we went out. Harry opened his car's door for me and he also sat. We were driving in a comfortable silence. I was looking out from the window and felt Harry's gaze on me time to time. I liked it but still I can't understand what's going on with me.
We reach and got in the club. There were many people and we hardly found my friends.
"Oh hi beautiful" Jack saw me and we hugged.
"Hi Jack. Hi guys. Please meet my-... he's Harry" I didn't say anything else. What to say? He is my fake boyfriend?
We sat and stared to talk a little.
"Do you want a drink Love?" With Harry's words everybody looked at us.
"Yes" I answered. He took my hand and "forced" me to go with him.
"What are you doing Harry?"
"I can't leave you alone with that drunk people. Everything can happen. And if something bad happens to you, I'll not forgive me."
"Harry you are very careful and thank you for that. But I'm not a child and can protect myself."
"No you can't Ellena!"
"I can Harry" and with that words I wanted to go but he took my wrist. "Where are u going?"
"To the restroom Harry" I answered and went.
I just was standing and looking into the mirror for a long time. I washed my hands and went out to the hall. I was going to enter the room where everyone was but someone took my hand and didn't allow me to do that. First I thought it was Harry. But when I turned I saw a drunk man. He hugged me with a force.
"What are you doing? Let me go!" I yelled.
"We'll have fun today beautiful!" He started to kiss my neck. I tried to push him away but he was strong.
"Don't touch me. Leave me!" I was crying and shouting loudly.
"Don't say me what to do!" and he pushed me against the wall. He continued to kiss my neck.
"Help me please!" No one listened my shouting and no one helped.

Harry's P.O.V.
Ellena doesn't understand what can do drunk men to her when she's alone. She thinks that she can protect herself but that's not true.
I waited for her to come but she never came. She left before 20 minutes but she isn't back. Is something wrong. I decided to check out everything.
I entered the hall and.... I saw Ellena crying against the wall. Someone was kissing her neck and she was shouting and was trying to push him but she couldn't.
I run towards them, pushed the man away and started to hit him. He run away. I turned towards Ellena and saw her crying. She run and hugged me tight.

Ellena's P.O.V.
"Help!" I cried when I saw Harry running towards us. Harry pushed the guy away and started to beat him until the he run away. Harry turned towards me. I ran and hugged him tight.
"Th- thank y-you Harry. Than-k you!" I was crying.
"Shhhhh Love. Everything is ok. I'm here with you. Keep calm."
"Sss... sorry! I didn't listened to you." I couldn't speak.
"No, it isn't your fault. Just calm down. I'm with you and you're safe. Now let's go home."
Me and Harry went to my flat. I opened the door and we got in.
"Wanna hear a secret Harry?"
"Yes."
"I feel much better when you're next to me. Please stay with me today."
"Here is my secret. I'll be by your side in every minute. You just ask me and I'll do everything for you, for your gorgeous smile." Now I was standing in front of Harry and we were too close. He came even closer, reached to my face. Our lips were inches away, we were almost kissing when I cut the silence.
"Wait here, I'll wear pjms and inform you. I can't sleep today alone."
"Ok."
I put on pjms.
"You can come in Harry." With my words he entered my room in boxers. I had forgotten that he sleeps only in boxers. I was already laying. He layed next to me. In ten minutes my eyes were closed but I wasn't sleeping. Harry was thinking that I was asleep. I couldn't control myself and went closer to him and put my head on his naked chest and wrapped my hand around his torso. I felt Harry's arms wrapping around me and I hugged him even tighter. I can say that that evening began very badly but Harry made it perfect. I wish my bf was like him. Protective, careful, strong...