Day 9

I woke up at 8 a.m. in Harry's room. I was still wearing one of his shirts, so I needed to change. I grabed the shirt that he set for me last night. I washed my face and tied my hair.
I decided to make a breakfast before Harry gets up. I was walking on my
tiptoes trying hard not to wake him up. I opened the fridge door and grabbed some bacon and eggs. At 9 o'clock the breakfast table was ready. I walked to living-room where Harry was sleeping. His lower body was covered with a blanket. His bare chest was covered with tattoos. His body was perfect....
I was admiring the view when something came to my mind. IS HE NAKED????

Harry's P.O.V.
Last night I fell asleep on the sofa. Usually I sleep totally naked. But since I had Ellena here, I had to wear something. So I slept with my boxers.

I heard some noises coming from the kitchen. But I was too tired and couldn't get up. I slept for an hour I think. Then I heard a soft and beautiful voice.
"Harry. Get up!! The breakfast is ready."
I slowly opened my eyes and. Wow.. An angel was standing infront of me. I'm not a morning person, but having her here makes everything different. She was standing 2-3 steps away from me, wearing one of my shirts. Why's she gotta be this sexy??

Ellenas P.O.V.
I decided to wake him up, couse the breakfast was already on the table.
"Harry. Get up!! The breakfast is ready." I said trying to be not too loud.
A moment later he opened his green, beautiful eyes. He looked at me smiled sweetly.
"Morning beautiful." He spoke with his low raspy morning voice. He sat up and was about to pull away the blanked, when I closed my eyes in shock. I heard him laughing loudly and closed my eyes even tighter.
"Don't worry..I'm wearing my boxers" he was still laughing at me.
I opened my eyes a little bit and looked at Harry who was already wearing his jeans. He made his way to the kitchen without putting a shirt on. I followed him and we sat at the table, infront of eachother. He looked at the breakfast I made and licked his lips.
"Looks delicious." He said and started eating.

When we finished our breakfast, I put the dirty dishes in the sink and turned on the water. I was trying to wash them, when Harry pressed his body into mine from behind. I was so confused that I couldn't move. Then he wrapped his arms around me and started touching my hands.
"What are you doing Harry??"
"Trying to be a sexy romantic couple." He said and started biting his lips, making me laugh really hard." I've seen a scene like this in every romantic movie.." he continued biting his lips and closing his eyes. I was laughing at his actions when he spun me around sharply making my hands land on his shoulders. His arms were wrapped around my waist really tight. Our faces were inches away. We were looking at eachother's eyes. I felt him leaning closer.
"Perfect scene!! Just like in movies." I cut the silence and he let go of me.
"Yeah.. Just like in movies ...." he said and made his way to the living-room.

I was about to finish the dishes when Harry walked in. His hands were in his pockets.
"Wanna hear a secret?" He was standing beside me.
I nodded my head and he put something in my hand. The keys.....
"Are you kidding me Harry?????" I was really angry at him. How could he do that??
"My turn to tell a secret.." I said and grabed a glass of water.
"I LOVE playing with water." And with those words I splashed a glass of water on him. Good job..
Harry was standing infront of me. His expression was telling everything. I knew he won't let me go without taking a revenge. He came closer. My back was pressed into the kitchen counter. He was really close to me and I could see that he's dripping wet.
I tried to run away, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close.
"You're wet don't touch me." I laughed and tried to free myself.
"I thought you love playing with water." He grined and hugged me tight..
"Ewww Harry stop!!" I was laughing still angry at him. He wiped away the water drops from his body, making my shirt wet.
"If you love playing with water, then I love playing with you." He said and squeezed me even harder. He was hugging me so tight that I could barely breathe.
"Harry I can't breathe." I faked a breathy voice. Hoping that he'll believe.
"Then how are you still alive??" He was about to hug tighter I started pretending that I'm fainting. I fell to his arms and closed my eyes trying hard not to laugh.
"El????" I can't believe he believed me. His voice was so shocked that I couldn't hold my laughter for any longer.
I opened my eyes and ran away from him, still laughing at his silliness.
He didn't follow me but I could tell that he was laughing too.

*4 hours later*
We were on Harry's couch and the movie was about to end. I checked the the time. It's already 5 p.m.
"Harry can you take me home please?" I asked and grabbed my keys.
"You can stay here if you want to.." he said still looking at the TV.
"No, thanks Haz.." yeah.. I'm a total idiot. Good job with calling him Haz. I hope he didn't notice.
"What??" He smiled at me.
Oh no..
"I said No, thanks.." why am I so awkward.
He was still smiling at me. Harry grabbed his car keys and got up from the couch.

I was already in my room. Harry didn't come in, couse he had some work to do. I cleaned the house, took a shower and changed my clothes.. I mean Harry's clothes. Yeah.. I was wearing his shirt.
It was 10 p.m. when I went to bed. I felt really tired.

Harry's P.O.V.

I dropped Ellena to her place, bought her a gift for her birthday. When I finished everything it was already midnight. I entered my room and saw my bed, which was covered accurately. I smiled at the thought that Ellena slept here last night.... Okay it's too late and I should sleep.

My pillow was smelling really nice from her perfume. I smiled one more time and fell asleep...