Day 15

Yesterday.. I just can't think straight anymore. All I can do is to think about Harry. I can close my eyes and fight back my tears. I can bite my tongue and fight back the words, that try to escape my mouth. I can fake a smile. But I'm not strong enough to fight back the feelings that I have for Harry. I'm afraid of falling in love. I'm afraid, that someone will smash the broken pieces of my heart...
I was just laying there and trying to figure out the things that were happening to me, when the doorbell rang. I wiped my wet eyes and opened the door.. Harry...
"Hey." He smiled lightly.
"Hi." I answered trying to control my voice from shaking. I stepped away to let Harry in. He got inside and closed the door.
"You've been crying again.." He looked at my eyes making me face the ground.
"I'm okay.." I answered holding back my tears. "I'll be right back."
I entered the bathroom and washed my face.
I'm okay.

Harry's P.O.V.
Seeing Ellena like that breaks my heart. I will do anything for her. And right now I've got an idea to lighten up her day. I'm gonna take her to beautiful places of London.

Ellena's P.O.V.
I entered the living-room feeling better. Harry was checking his phone. I sat beside him.
"You okay?" He put the phone in his pocket and faced me.
I nodded my head and smiled at him.
"I have an idea." He made himself comfortable on the couch and continued. "Do you mind if I take you to some places today?"
I really wanted to not let my day to ruin my mood. So I agreed. He told me about everything we had to do today. We're going to a movie, carnival and bunch of places like that. Today is gonna be a loonngg day.
The weather was nice today, so I changed into this.

I put my hair into a ponytail and put a little bit of make up on

It was 2 p.m. when I finished. I made my way to the living-room.
"Do I look okay?" I asked Harry still fixing my hair.
"You look stunning.. as always." He smiled at me and got closer.
"Let's go" he took my hand and we made our way to his car. He opened the front door for me and we got in.
"Our movie starts at 3 p.m. We should go there first." He started the car with those words.
"Sure. Which movie is it?" I asked and secured my seatbelt.
"I don't even know." He laughed and focused on driving again.
We talked about different things during the road. We listened to some music and after 30 minutes we were at the cinema. Harry took our tickets, grabbed some popcorn, drinks and we got inside.
We were already 1 hour into the movie and.. well it was boring.
"This is the worst movie I've ever seen." Harry whispered to my ear and I barely hold my laugh.
We kept talking and eating popcorn through the movie. After 2 hours it was over.
"Well the movie was boring, but I'm glad I watched this with you." I smiled at Harry and he took my hand.
"Let's go." He stood up and we left the cinema.
I checked the time. It was 5 p.m.
'We decided to go to the carnival. The road took 30 minutes from us. We both looked at eachother like small kids when we were standing infront of carousels.
We stayed at the carnival for 3 hours not realizing how the time flies.
"I'm going to win a teddy bear for you." Harry said and pointed the claw machine.
"Oh c'mon Harry.. We both know you can't." I teased him and he took my hand.
I stood there for 15 watching Harry trying to grab the teddy bear.
"Let me try" I said and took his place.
"There's no way you-" He couldn't finish his sentence when I grabbed the teddy bear.
I smirked at Harry and checked my prize. His was looking at me with wide eyes.
"What? It wasn't that hard." I smirked and he rolled his eyes.
Harry took the teddy bear and we  walked to the car.
"I know a place. Shall we go?" He spoke.
I agreed and Harry started driving.
Soon we were at a beautiful park. The ground was covered with a fresh grass and flowers. The stars were shining. Moonlight made the grass look like it was covered with silver glitter. We sat on the grass and decided to tell secrets. Harry started.
"I had my first kiss here." He said and started to play with the grass.
"How old were you?" I asked looking at my hands.
"That's an another secret." He smirked. "Your turn."
I took a deep breath and started my secret.
"I had my first kiss with a girl."
Harry looked at me with a serious face for a second. Then he started laughing.
"How did that happen?" He asked still laughing.
"It was an accident.." I said and started to play with the grass.
I felt Harry getting closer. I leaned on his chest and we sat like that looking at the stars..
"It's getting late." I stood up and it felt like I fell from the heaven.
Harry took my hand and stood close to me. Our bodies were pressed together. Our hands were secured tightly. Harry leaned closer to kiss me. But I couldn't fall for the second time.
"Let's go." I shook my head and we made our way to the car.
I was so tired, that I fell asleep on the road. All I remember is the feeling of two arms lifting me up and putting on my bed...