Day 10 ( Birthday part 1)

It was 3:47 a.m. when my phone rang. I opened my eyes and checked my phone. It was Harry.
E: Hello?
H: Happy birthday to youuuu
Happy birthday to youuu
Happy birthday Ellenaaaa
Happy birthday to youuu.
Harry and the boys were wishing me a happy birthday... At 3:47 a.m.
E: Thanks guys. But you could call at.. I don't know.. Maybe in the morning?
H: I didn't know newborn babies can talk. Check the time silly.
Oh my god.. I was born at 3:47 a.m. How did they know that?? Of course Louis. I smiled to myself and thanked them one more time.
H: Now can you open the door please?
I made my way to the door. I thought Harry's gonna be standing there. But when I opened the door I saw red roses, a teddy bear and a box of chocolate..

 But when I opened the door I saw red roses, a teddy bear and a box of chocolate

It's so nice to have someone who can surprise you every day. I smiled, grabbed the gifts and closed the door.
E: Thank you sooo much Harry. You're a good fake boyfriend.
I heard him laughing from the other side.
H: I'll do anything for my fake girlfriend. Now go back to the bed. I'll be there at 10 a.m.
I hung the phone and went back to my bed. It was really hard to sleep with a smile. So I layed wide awake. At 7 a.m. I decided to get up. I took a long shower, and dryed myself.
At 9 a.m. Harry texted me.
H: There are problems with the cake at the club :/
E: Harry please don't do anything for my birthday. Please?
I really don't want him to spend his time or money on me.
H: That's none of your business. Do you have cake ingredients?
E: Yes :/
H: Do you know how to make a cake?
E: I do. But why?
H: I'll be there in 30 minutes :D
I don't know what he has planned but I feel uncomfortable when Harry does things for me. He helped me a lot. He opened my eyes and showed who is Amber. Everyday spending my time with Harry makes me forget about everything and be happy. Now I want to do everything and make Harry feel that I don't hate him anymore, make him forget my first secret. I can't just look at him and say that I don't hate him. It'll be weird.. Maybe then he'll think something else. But when I'm with him, I feel something strange. I don't know what it is. And I'll hope that I'm not IN LOVE WITH HARRY.
I wore this:

I was sitting on a sofa when the door bell rang

I hurried to open it. When I opened the door I saw Harry standing and smirking.
"Good morning Harry" I said. Harry came closer, wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. Butterflies were flying in my stomach. I also loved Harry's cologne's smell.
"Happy birthday to you LOVE" he said still hugging me. I hugged him back and we stood there about 3 minutes. I didn't realize what was going on. Harry too I guess.
"Come in Harry."
We entered the sitting-room.
"El, I don't want to lose any time. Let's start."
"Start what Harry?"
"Ok... today is your birthday. We'll go to a club and celebrate your birthday. But the club has a cake problem and we must cook it ourselves. Do you mind?"
"Mmmm... I guess no. But...."
With my words Harry came to me touched my cheek with his right hand, smiled and said.
"El, I do this everything for us. For you to be happy. For my girlfriend at least. Please don't feel uncomfortable. I do this with a big pleasure so don't worry." I smiled.
"Thank you Harry for all this. For caring about me. I need it very much" I could keep my tears. I remembered my parents after whom nobody cared about me as Harry do. He wiped my tears with his big finger.
"Don't cry love or I'll cry too. Remember that I'm always by your side and I'll do everything to see your pretty smile."
With those words I smiled and said.
"Let's start Harry. When we must be in the club?"
"At 7 love."
"Ok. Come to the kitchen."
We entered the kitchen and I put on the table all the ingredients we'll use. I extended my hand and tried to reach to the flour but I couldn't. I turned and saw Harry laughing and smiling.
"You could help me instead of laughing Styles."
I said and put the chair in front of that high shelf and stood on that chair.
"Wait El.. I'll do it." Harry  said, reached me and put his hands on my hips. He reduced me on the floor. Harry extended his long arms and took flour.
"I could take it by myself Harry!"
"You could fall!"
"No!!! I'm careful."
"The keys case. Do you remember careful girl???"
"Let's continue." I said and continued my work. In two hours the cake was ready.

"Harry

"Harry. It's terrible. I don't like it."
"Why not? It's good enough."
"I don't think so."
We left the kitchen in a mess and sat on the sofa in the sitting-room to have a rest. It was 2 o'clock.
"Harry."
"Yes love?"
"The cream is everywhere in the kitchen because of you. You're very piggy." I said smiling.
"What?!! Me?? piggy?" He asked smirking.
"Yup... and by the way you couldn't do anything without me" I said proudly.
"You asked for this" he said and wanted to catch and tickle me. But I stood quickly and run towards the kitchen. I stopped right in front of the table on which was the cake. I lost myself and didn't know what to do. Harry reached me caught my two hands with his one hand and started to tickle me with the other hand. We were laughing. I was trying to free myself so I moved quickly. And suddenly...........
"Omg!!!!!!" I said without knowing laugh or cry.
"What have you done Ellena???" Harry said loudly and tried to keep his laughter.
My hands were in the cake!!!!!
"Me??? No!!! You started tickling me. I only wanted to free myself."
"No!!! It's your fault!"
"Ok Styles!" I said. I took the part of "cake" in my hand and scraped it on his face.
"Challenge accepted little criminal!" with those words I laughed loudly and tried to run. But of course Harry could took my hand and didn't allow me to run. He took a big piece of cake in his big hand. He was enough strong and pushed me to the wall. Harry scraped the cake on my face. We were laughing like children. He then took my wrists and pushed me to the wall even stronger. We were close and I could feel breath on my face. Butterflies....... again.
"Now who won?" Harry asked. I was looking at his creamy lips and wanted to feel them on mine. I slowly rose my eyes and looked into his green ones. I licked my lips and said.
"Me! And by the way you're hurting me."
"There is some cream on your lips love. Can I clean it with my lips?" He said smirking. I wanted to say yes. I wanted to kiss him so bad. But something didn't allow me.
"In your dreams" I smirked and Harry skipped my hands. I started to walk towards my room.
"El," I turned "I'll go home. I'll come to take you at half past six. Be ready ok?" I guess Harry realized what he said in the kitchen.
"Ok" I answered. Harry went and I locked the door.