FINAL CHAPTER

It's been 4 years since the dare. It's been 4 years since I see nobody except my angel. The boy who proved that taking risks can make your life more colorful.

"Truth or dare, Ellena?" Harry looked at me and I could see the ocean waves through his sparkly eyes.

Sitting by the beach with your lover, looking at the sunset, getting goosebumps from the waves that barely touch your toes and.... playing truth or dare.
It's like a fairytale with a modern touch.

"Dare." The word made the butterflies in my stomach go wild, as the flashback of a shy girl and tattooed boy came infront of my eyes. Seems like nothing's changed or the change was 360 degrees, so now we're back to the page where our story started....or maybe it starts right now?

"I dare you to close your eyes and give me your hand."

I completed my movements with some feeling that was new to me. Confidence. As my cold hand was wrapped with his burning skin my brain lost it's control over my heart. Some things never lose their effect on you. And I'm glad to say that Harry's one of them.

I was in heaven. My hand was surrounded with his warm touch and it felt like I could never feel coldness anymore. But my feelings always lie to me as something cold touched my ring finger. Surprised with the new sense, I opened my eyes and looked down to my hand.

My heart skipped a beat, my vision became blurry and seemed like I forgot how to breathe. Tears rolled down my cheeks and all I could do was accept Harry's warm hug.

A wedding ring..