DAY 10 (Birthday part 2)

Time to get ready! First I quickly washed myself. Then I curled my hair. I also did make up, wore my dress and shoes:

 I also did make up, wore my dress and shoes:

It was half past six when I heard the ringing bell

It was half past six when I heard the ringing bell. I opened the door and....... saw Harry. As always he wore his sexy smirk.
"Love.... you are.... just perfect!" I melt with his words.
"Thanks Harry. You aren't bad yourself."
"Can we go gorgeous?"
"Yes, we can." I locked the door and we went out. Harry was by his Range Rover. He opened the door for me, gave his hand and helped me to sit. Then he sat in the car and began to drive.
"El?"
"Yes Harry?"
"I bought a new cake. It's in the club."
"Oh... Harry. Thank you but you didn't have to."
We reached to the club. Harry opened the door for me and helped me to get out. Then he put his hands on my hips and said looking into my eyes.
"Are you ready Love?"
"I guess so."
Harry took my hand and we entered the club. Lights, many people. We went to our table. There were our friends. They all wished me a happy birthday and we sat. Harry was sitting next to me. We talked, danced and had fun. Then we heard a song for slow dancing. Everyone grabbed their girlfriend's hands.
"Can I have a dance with you gorgeous?" Harry spoke.
"Mmmmm... ok." I answered and gave my hand to Harry.
We went to the dance floor. Harry put my hands on his shoulders and put his hands on my hips. We started to move slowly. I was keeping a distance.
"I don't bite." He laughed and pulled me little bit closer.
I was looking into Harry's eyes and he was looking into mine. During those three minutes I forgot about everything. On that minute I saw only me and Harry. His perfect eyes... smile.... everything is perfect on him. Butterflies came alive. He caught me even tighter and I did the same. We were so close. Our lips almost touched when I spoke.
"I'll be right back." I lost myself on that moment.
"Where are you going?"
"To wash myself."
"Be careful and come back soon."
"Ok Harry." I said and started to walk among the crowd.
I entered the restroom and turned on the water. I finished washing my hands and was about to wash my face. Then I remembered that I have my makeup on. I was looking at the mirror already for 5 minutes and trying to find out what I really feel and want. I can't fall in love with Harry. First of all he doesn't have feelings for me and does everything for the deal. Besides he'll leave me alone after 50 days..
I washed my hands one more time and heard a knock on the door.
"Love you there??" It was Harry's voice.
I dryed my hands and opened the door. I was about to step outside, when Harry got inside.
"Did you know that this place is for girls only?" I smiled at him.
"You were here for 20 minutes already.. So I decided to check you."
I smiled at his carefullness and tried to leave the restroom, when Harry grabbed my wrist. I looked at him in respond.
"What's wrong El?" He knew that something's wrong. But he didn't know what is actually wrong.
"I just feel a bit dizzy."
"Let's go for some fresh air." He grabbed my hand and we got outside. It was already dark and a little bit cold. Harry wasn't wearing a jacket, so he couldn't offer me anything. But he found a way to keep me warm. He stood behind me and wrapped his hands around me. My heart just skipped a beat.. His body was much bigger than mine. His arms almost covered my upper body.
"Better?" He spoke, but it was hard for me to concentrate.
I just nodded my head. We stood like that for 2 minutes.
"I'm better now. Thanks Harry.." It felt like I jumped down from the heaven. Harry spun me around so I was facing him. He can do anything with my body..
"Let's go." He smiled and we went inside....

The rest of the night went really good. I was around Harry all the time. The party was almost over and I was really tired. We said our goodbyes and left the club. Harry opened the car door for me. We were already in the car when I spoke.
"Wanna hear a secret?"
"Of course." Harry smirked and started driving.
"This was my best birthday ever." I said honestly and made Harry smile really wide.
"Glad to hear that" he answered and started smirking again.
"What's that smirk for?" I asked him still smiling.
"You left your keys in my car.. again." He laughed at me.
I should really stop doing that...
"And by the way that was my secret." He said proudly and stopped the car. We were at my place. He opened the car door and helped me to get out. We were standing at my door and I looked at Harry.
"Aren't you gonna open it?" He laughed at me.
"You're so cheeky.." I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my keys. Harry opened the door and we got inside. First thing I did was removing my heels. Harry stood there and smiled at our height difference.
"Can we go to your room?" Harry asked and gave me the keys.
"Sure, why?"
"Let's go." He grabbed my hand and made his way to my room.
We were standing infront of my room door.
"I think you can open this one." He laughed and I opened it.

Oh my god...

My room was filled with balloons and flowers... I thought he can't surprise me anymore for today... I was just standing there speechless. Harry grabbed my hand and we got inside. There was a little box on my nightstand. I looked at Harry.
"You can open it." He smiled and gave me the box.

" He smiled and gave me the box

Lock and Key necklace... Before I could do anything he removed the key and put it in his pocket.
"Just know that I can open your secrets." He smiled sweetly.
I didn't know what to do. I was speechless..
"Thanks Harry.. For everything. For the best birthday, for everything you've done and you do. Just.. just come here.." I stood on my tiptoes and hugged him tight. He hugged me back.
We looked at eachother for a couple seconds. I don't know what I was thinking about when I stood on my tiptoes once again and kissed Harry's cheek. Probably I should control myself..
I was as surprised at that kiss, as Harry was. I blushed and looked at him. His green eyes were shining like diamonds. He was smiling reaallllyyy wide. Before I could do anything he hugged me really tight.
"Happy Birthday once again.."
"Thanks once again.."
We smiled at eachother.
"I should go now." Harry said and grabbed his phone.
"Thanks... again.."
"No problem." Harry laughed. I followed him till we reached the outside door.
"Goodnight El."
"Goodnight Harry." I smiled and he left.
I closed the door and made my way to the bedroom. I grabbed the necklace. It was so beautiful..
I smiled and got ready to sleep.

Best. Birthday. Ever.