Day 8

I woke up. Looking around I decided to clean my flat. I went to the bathroom, washed myself, wore my clothes. Then I put my hair into a messy bun and began my work. First I opened the door and windows for airing my flat. I took the vacuum cleaner and began to clean the floor. Then I cleaned the dust. I went to the kitchen and washed dishes. While washing I began to sing. I sang loudly. And suddenly I heard some noise from my sitting room. I went there to check out the area. When I entered the sitting room I saw...... Harry... he was sitting on the sofa.
"Harry? What are you doing here??? How long were you here??"
"Oh, you don't have to say a secret today. I already know that you have the most beautiful voice in this world" he was smirking.
"Omg" I hate when someone listens to me when I sing. No one knew that I could sing.
"You sang your secret. It's my turn" he stood, came closer. We were close. He began to sing. Omg. He has a magical voice. I got lost in his eyes. And his singing was... perfect. He impressed me AGAIN. When he finished I spoke.
"Harry... you have a really good voice" he smiled. I wanted to say that his voice was also very sexy but it would be too much..
"Ok Love. I see you worked hard. I'm hungry. You're hungry too. So let's go eat something."
"Ok. But you have to wait till I change my clothes."
"Ok Love. I'll wait. But do it quickly or you'll find me dead because I'm very hungry."
I entered my room. Opened my wardrobe and chose this:

Then I unbound my hair and did makeup:I went out of my room

I went out of my room.
"Can we go sexy?" Harry smirked.
I nodded and we went out. Harry offered me to go by car. But the sun was shining. The weather was perfect so I said that we would better walk a little. It was already 3 o'clock when we reached to the cafe. We offered a pizza and something to drink. We didn't talk so much. We finished.
"Love let's go for a walk" I agreed and we went to a park.
"El, why do you live alone?" Harry suddenly asked.
"I don't want to talk about it Harry.." it hurts me. I didn't want to spoil the day with my tears.
"Ok. If you don't want to talk about it then we shan't." He understood me. It's easy speak to a person like Harry. Now I realize that I didn't know him.
We talked a little about our favorite singers. And... weather changed at once. The clouds began to turn dark blue. Rain...
"Omg. We have to go home the sooner the better."
"Ok Harry" I laughed. But I didn't want to run. I loved rain.
"Run El, or you'll get sick and I'll become your doctor again" we laughed.
"Oh, then I wouldn't mind to get sick." I stopped and smiled.
"El, you're acting like a child. Run!" Harry became angry. He cared about me.
"No Styles. I'm tired. I can't run" I really couldn't run.
"Ok" Harry said and rose me up.
"Let me go Harry" I cried and laughed at the same time.
"No I won't." Harry continued to carry me.
"Ok Styles. Run faster. I'm cold" I said smiling.
"But a minute ago you didn't want to walk."
I can say that it was fun. We reached to my flat.
"Omg" I cried "where are my keys????"
"You lost them??" Harry asked smiling.
"You can become a good actor Styles. Give back my keys" I said smirking.
"But I didn't take your keys"
"Harry, give me the keys or I'll take them myself"
"Get yourself"
"Ok" I started to look after my keys in Harry's front pockets. He was smiling looking at my little hands. I didn't find keys in front pockets. Then I extended my hands and reached to his back pockets. It was like I was cuddling him. And I didn't feel uncomfortable. But... I didn't find my keys. I shocked.
"What am I going to do?" I was lost.
"Love, don't worry you can stay at my home." He smiled.
"No. No I can't" I shook my head.
"Ok. Then you can sleep ummm...on this floor. By the way it's very comfortable" he said, turned and was going to leave when I stopped him.
"Wait Harry" he turned to me smiling. "Ok, I agree."
We went and sat in his car. He started to drive.
"Love, we'll be at my place in 5 minutes."
And suddenly...
"Wait Harry. I... I remembered where are my keys. I forgot them in the cafe. Drive to that cafe please."
"But we're already at my place. One of my friends work there. I'll call him and he'll keep your keys in a safe place. Don't worry."
"But..." I didn't want to make Harry do things for me. "Ok."
He called his friend and said what he promised. It was raining.
"We reached. Wait" he went out of his car and run to my side. He opened the door for me gave his hand and I went out. He locked car's doors and we run towards his house. It was quite big. Harry unlocked the door and let me go inside.
"Do you live alone?" I was curious.
"Yes I do. Don't worry Love. You can feel yourself as at your house."
"Harry can I take a shower?"
"Yes of course. And I'll give you one of my shirts."
"Thank you very much."
He gave me a shirt and led me to the bathroom.
I took a shower and changed my clothes. There were two bathrooms so when I finished and went to the sitting room Harry already took a shower, changed his clothes and was sitting on the sofa. He heard my voice and turned towards me.
"Hey. My shirt fits you better than me" he smirked.
"Thank you." I blushed and Harry smiled.
"Are you tired Love?"
"Yes" I answered quickly.
"Let me show you where you'll sleep" he stood came to me took my hand and led me to a bedroom.
"It's my bedroom but today it's yours."
"No Harry. I'll sleep on the sofa."
"I can't let my girlfriend sleep on the sofa while I'm sleeping on the bed. Or... if you want we can sleep together" he smirked.
"No. I'll sleep here ALONE. And thank you very much."
"You're welcome Love" he came closer and wanted to kiss my cheek when I turned around and said.
"Ok... good night Harry."
"Good night Love" he said embarrassed and left the room.
I laid on his bed. I liked the smell which was coming from his room. I... however now I must sleep....