DAY 4

I woke up.. I'm feeling someone hugging me. I opened my eyes and .... Harry is sleeping hugging me tight. His face was inches away from mine. He was sleeping like an angel... I didn't want to wake him up so I continued lying looking at him.
Suddenly I saw that he wanted to open his eyes so I shut my eyes didn't wanting him to know that I was awake.
He opened his eyes. I could feel his smile. He mumbled something but I couldn't hear it. He spoke.
"Love, open your eyes. I know that you are awake".
I slowly opened my eyes seeing Harry's smiling face.
"Good morning beautiful."
"Good morning Harry."
"Yesterday when we were watching a movie, you slept in my arms. And I didn't want to wake you up. So... I stayed here."
"It's ok Harry. And thank you very much for everything you did and do."
"My pleasure Love. Do you feel better?" He asked curiously.
"Of course I do. You are a real doctor Styles."
"Ohh thank you. I have a good idea." Harry said with his sweet smile.
"And what is it?"
"Picnic. We'll take with us some food of course. There is a beautiful lake. And it is not far from here. It's good place for having fun."
"Ok.. umm.. I agree but wait here I'll change my clothes. I have a basket for picnics. Take it and you can take from the fridge what your hungry heart wants" I said smiling. I think Harry with his steps make me like him.
I went to my room and changed into this:

I came out of my room and saw Harry standing a basket in his hand

"You are the hottest girlfriend in the whole world" His eyes were wide open "Love you are getting more beautiful every day."
"Thanks" I blushed. "Can we go?"
"Yes we can."
We got out of my flat locked the door. Harry quickly took my little hand into his big one and we went.

A beautiful place

A beautiful place. I'm so excited.
"Do you like this place Love?"
"I love this Harry. I didn't even know that in London you can find this place. So let's sit."
We sat. Then ate a little. Spoke a little.
"El, now you can tell a secret." We were standing on the edge of the ground.
"Ummm... I can swim" I said smiling.
"It's not a secret. It's a fact about you" he said like a little child.
"But you didn't know and it counts" I said.
"Ok.. then my secret is.. I can swim too" he said being proud of him. After about two minutes he broke the silence.
"So.. you say that you can swim yeah??"
"Yup. I can Styles. Why do you..." and I couldn't finish my sentence because Harry rose me up and run into the water.
"Stop Harry" I was laughing but at the same time I was angry at him. "No...." I cried but he didn't listen to me.
"Seems like your having fun Ellena" he laughed.
"Very funny Styles."
"I know" he smirked.
I was angry so I wanted to try to drown him. I approached him, put my hands on his shoulders and tried to drown him. But I couldn't. He was too strong. He laughed then put his big hands on my hips and pushed me closer. I couldn't control myself and caught from his shoulders. We were so close. I could hear his breathing. We looked each other a few seconds. And I quickly sprinkled water on his face and pushed him. I laughed and swam quickly to the shore. I reached, stood up and was going to run when Harry caught me and we fell to the ground. We were laughing loudly. People were looking at us. I mentioned it.
"Harry we must go or the next time this people will not allow us to come here."
"Right. Let's go."
We stood up. Harry took the basket and we went my flat. We reached to my flat's door. I unlocked it and said.
"Come in."
"No I'll better go. I'm damp. I'll go home change my clothes."
"Ok, bye"
"Bye Love. See you tomorrow."
I went inside snd locked the door. First I took hot shower, changed my clothes, dried my hair. Then I watched TV. At 11 o'clock I went to bed. I was laying when Harry texted.
H:Good night beautiful.
I smiled and texted back.
E:Good night:)