Day 7(camping part 3)

*Harry and I were walking hand by hand. He turned to me and said.
"El, I love yo-...."*

And suddenly I heard voices. And I woke up. I was in shock. Why? What does that dream mean?
"How could you make Ellena cry? You bitch!!" I heard Harry screaming. What happened? Was he screaming at Amber?
"I couldn't let you make her cry!" I heard Amber's voice.
"Put off your mask. We're alone." What's Harry talking about?
"I'll put off my mask after spoiling your life." Amber said but I couldn't understand anything.
"You already spoiled it." Harry was hurt.
"The the rest will be more interesting Harry. What Ellena can say when I'll tell her terrible stories about you?"
"You can't."
"Of course I can. Whom Ellena trusts. Me or you?" Amber spoke and I couldn't hear it anymore. I went out from the tent.
"Now I know whom I'll trust. H-how could you Amber??. You were my best friend. I trusted you." I couldn't keep my tears and they fell from my eyes.
"You.. this isn't what it seems Ellena. Please listen to me." Amber was confused.
"No." I screamed "I have listened to you enough. Stay away from me. I can't believe..." I said and run. Run away from her.
"Ellena!" Harry screamed after me and followed me. He caught me, turned me to him and hugged me tight. My tears were making his shirt wet.
"S... ssorryy Harry..." That was all I could say. I lost my best friend. I can't do anything about it but cry..
"Shhhh. Keep calm. I don't blame you. I understand the reason you didn't believe me. Now you know the truth and it's good for you... and ... for me."
I rose up my head looked at Harry's eyes. I hugged him again but tighter. "I don't want to go back to the tent. Not now. I don't want anyone to see me like this."
"Let's go to the lake.." I nodded Harry took my hand and we went to the lake.
We sat silent for a while. I was looking at the reflection of trees on the water. I couldn't think of anything or anyone. Feelings were building inside of me. I wanted to explode. I wanted to have someone who will listen to me. Who will understand me. I looked at Harry. He was quiet.
"Can I tell you a secret Harry?" I decided to speak. Speak about things I never said to anyone.
"You're not supposed to tell a secret now Ellena.. I mean... We can skip that part if you want to."
"No it's fine." I was speaking with a lump in my throat.
"I was Amber's sidekick.. She always made decision. That's the reason why nobody noticed me. That's the reason why I hated you. And that's the reas-" I couldn't continue anymore. I burst into tears.. Facing the truth is hard, but making others face to it is harder.
"My secret was not a sectret for me. But I think it is a secret for you. Listen to me carefully. You're prettier, stronger, smarter and better than Amber." I didn't say anything. I just wiped away my tears.
We sat and looked at water in silence.

"Love?"
"Yes Harry?"
"I remembered something."
"What?" I looked at him curiously.
"You didn't swim yesterday."
"No Harry. Stay away from me" I said laughing and stood quickly. I began to run but of course Harry reached me.
"No Harry please let me go!!!" I couldn't keep my laughter. "Please" I made a puppy face.
"O..ok." I smiled and he let me go. We walked and stood on the "bridge".

We were standing close to eachother. I decided to do something. I looked at Harry. Then I looked at the water.
I pushed him, hoping that he'll fall into the water. But he was standing still like a rock. Harry laughed at me and grabed my waist, pulling me closer to him.
"What are you d- ahhhh" I couldn't finish my sentence, because Harry jumped into the water, making me fall with him.
"You're a monster" I laughed. We swam a little. I enjoyed every minute spending with Harry. He made me forget all the things that hurt me.
It was already sunset when we decided to go back to the tent.
"I know a shorter way back to our place." Harry said and looked around. I didn't want to walk too much because my clothes were wet and it was getting dark outside. So I followed Harry. We were walking already 10 minutes when I stopped.
"Are you sure you know the way??" Harry looked around and nodded. We continued walking. It was already little bit dark and I knew that we're lost.
"What the hell were you thinking Harry???? Where are we??"
"I swear I knew the way!!!! It was just too dark to see.. " He looked around.
"Oh shut up!!! Just call Liam. He knows the way."
He sighed and checked his pockets.
"Oh no.." I already knew what's going on.
"You didn't bring your phone didn't you?" I didn't wait for an answer, because it was obvious.
"I'm sorry okay??? I can find the way just follow me."
"Last time I followed you the result wasn't that great." I said with an anger in my voice.
"Then you should have stayed with Amber!!" I looked at him. His words made me angry and shocked at the same time. I could tell he was angry too. I started walking away.
"Wait Ellena.." He followed me and grabed my hand. I stopped.
"I'm sorry Love.. I can take us back to the lake." I didn't say anything.
"So you're not gonna talk?" I was still silent.
"C'moonnn. Say somethin El.." He said, but I didn't give up.
"Ok.. You asked me to do this." I could see his evil grin even tho it was already dark. I knew he was about to do something. I decided to walk away, but he pushed me against the tree and started tickling me. I'm really ticklish so I started laughing uncontrollably, but I didn't say anything. He tickled me even harder making me lay to the ground. I couldn't take it anymore.
"S-stop Harry!!" I laughed, but didn't stop.
"So you're talking now huh??" He was laughing at me, when we heard a familiar voice.
"What the fuck are you doing here ewww!!!" It was Louis. Liam followed him with a flashlight.
"Oh thank God you're here.." I escaped from Harry's tickles still laughing.
"How did you find us guys?" Harry asked looking at Liam and Louis.
"We're going back home already. We thought you'll be at the lake. So we came to the lake. Then we heard your voices, and came to this direction..
Ugh I'm glad you're clothes are on.."...

"Wake up El." I opened my eyes. We were already at my flat. I was in Harry's car. Harry helped me to get out of the car, and made sure I'm gonna be okay.

I was looking out of my bedroom's window. I layed down when Harry's car moved. Minutes later I fell asleep.