Day 17

I was awake already for 2 hours. I was just laying on my bed and listening to some music. I was thinking about Harry.. I remembered our kiss, all the little things that gave me butterflies.. And that was the second when I realized d that I fell in love with him...
Yes, I love Harry. I have some strong feelings to him, but I know that I have to fight them back. Harry was tattooed on my heart. Amber's words were written infront of my eyes...

I got up and started to do my morning routine. I remembered Harry's plan about swimming in the lake. Soon Harry texted me.
H: Good morning beautiful :)
E: Hey Harry :)
H: I've gotta dissapoint you :(
E: What's wrong?
H: Plans have changed. We're not going to the lake today :(
E: It's okay :) are you alright??
H: Yeah I'm fine. I'll see you tonight. We have to talk about something..
E: Okay

What are we gonna talk about?... Why did Harry cancel his plans.. I really wanted to talk to him right now, but I know that he's busy. So I have to wait..
I took a quick shower and put on my clothes, when the door knocked.
I opened it and saw Amber standing there.
"Hey Ellena.." she smiled, and I could still see the guiltiness in her eyes.
"What's up?" I answered simply, not really wanting to know what happened.
"Can we have a quick walk to the park? I have something to tell you." I really wanted to say no, but I decided to give her a one last chance.
"I'll grab my phone..."

We were already at the park. Amber has been apologizing and trying to keep me away from making mistakes during our conversation. I noticed that she's looking at something during our talk. Then she looked at me and said.
"Why did Harry cancel the plan?"
"He was busy today.." I was confused at her question.
"Yeah I see he IS busy." She smirked and looked at the previous direction again, " Really, really busy.."
I looked at the way Amber was looking...
My heart skipped a beat..
My eyes watered immediately...
I could feel my feelings sinking...
I could feel my hands shaking..
And unfortunately I could see Harry..
He was not alone. He was hugging someone. Some girl...
Before Amber could say anything I ran away. Moments later I was at my bedroom. Crying my eyes out..
First I thought it was a vision. I was in shock. I can't believe... Amber was right. I was just a toy for Harry. But why? Why me? I trusted him and now.... he just breaks my heart.
*I warned you Ellena. I said that Harry uses you. You were so confident that forgot about everything. Forgot that we were best friends and didn't believe me.*
I wanted to scream. I wouldn't be in this situation if me and Harry didn't kiss. He made me fall in love with his every move that he has planned. I was just a stupid girl who believed him. But from this moment everything will change..
Harry hurt me. He is just a liar. I can't believe that I trusted him. Now because of him my  heart is broken.
I cried and cried. Harry was ringing but I didn't answer.
I got a message from him.
Harry: Ellena I guess I said this yesterday. Answer when I call! We have to meet. I'll say something very serious that can change my and your life. So I'll wait you in a park where you were yesterday in two hours.
I decided to answer.
Me: I have to say something too.
In an hour I started to get ready. I wore this:

 I wore this:

Did my hair:

I went to the park and sat on one of the benches

I went to the park and sat on one of the benches. Harry rang.
"Where are you Love?"
"I'm in the park" I answered.
"I can't find you."
"I'm near the entrance."
"Ok wait I'll be there in a minute."
I waited and Harry appeared.
"Hey Love" he sat next to me.
"Hi" I answered.
"Love. I wanna start saying our today's secrets. And this secret can change our life." He wanted to take my hand but I shrank it.
"Go ahead" I let him to speak.
He took a deep breath and made an eye contact that I tried to escape, but failed.
"Mm... ok. Ellena you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Every day when I wake up I think about you. During the day you are the one thing in my mind. When I go to sleep I think about you. I miss you when I don't see you 5 minutes. I miss your smile. I miss your touch, your laugh....Ellena I love you.."
I was looking at Harry my eyes wide open while he was talking. I wanted to slap him. He was hugging with a girl in the morning and now he says that loves me.
"Ok Harry. I have a secret too. You are one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made. And a bonus secret too. Our deal is over" with this words I got up and wanted to go when Harry stood, took my hand and stopped me.
"What are you talking about? What happened?"
"Oh. Now you wanna know the third secret? But.. wait.. it isn't a secret. You know what I mean. Leave me alone. Forget everything that happened" I started to cry "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I withdrew my hand and started to run.
"Wait Ellena" Harry ran after me.
I stopped "Harry get out of my life. Let me live my life without you. Leave me alone. I don't want to see you again."
And I continued to run. I went to my home and laying on the sofa I started to cry. It is all because of me. I let him to do that to me. I helped him to do his plan.
I didn't realize how I slept.